Phoenix's weekly runs - Conlusion

5 Undead Priest
I love your assumption that you yelled at me in your raids. This only adds more confirmation to my belief that you have classic narcissism; you assume everyone else is terrible. You should consider seeking therapy for this. It may be affecting your personal life as well as your interactions in Wow.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
You once again fail to provide a logical argument. NEXT.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Good job on the last LoD run, it was fairly quick and grats to everyone that got gear/titles they came for. As i said earlier in this post we will not be running LoD anymore.

For people that want to continue running ICC though, Zithras will be running a transmogrification run in it's place.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/10/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Atonality
I love your assumption that you yelled at me in your raids. This only adds more confirmation to my belief that you have classic narcissism; you assume everyone else is terrible. You should consider seeking therapy for this. It may be affecting your personal life as well as your interactions in Wow.

But yet you still fail to join us on your main. Afraid people will remember you standing in shadow traps or hitting clouds multiple times? Stop being a cry baby if you can't face me. If i am wrong and you did everything right, i will say so. If i plain don't remember who you are, same deal. But be warned, if you are someone that caused wipes or simply never learned from your mistakes after being given the chance to, everyone will learn that as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm sorry, boss. It won't happen again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The next 2 Saturdays nights are Christmas eve and new years eve, there will be no ulduar runs until after the new year. Happy holidays.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend, remember there will be no Ulduar this saturday night due to new year's.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Happy new year eitrigg. Ulduar will resume this week.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Draenei look retarded, that is all.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We are closing in on the last few ulduar 25 drake runs. If you have yet to get yours, i suggest you join soon or you will miss out on this well organized run.

For 2-3 weeks after Ekaterine has finished her mace there will be runs on 10 and 25 to get the non-meta achievements. For those looking to get them, you will have your shot soon.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
On Saturday the 28th of January, there will not be a run hosted by me. We will resume the week afterward.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Again, there will be no ulduar tonight hosted by me. It still start again next week.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ulduar is back to it's regular schedule. remember there are very few drake runs left.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
How is that horde toon of your's coming along Phoenix? Horde seems a bit short on IBPDs . . .
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Coming along. My current plan is to finish up with the current mace, finish all of the non-meta achievements and then offer the Ironbound runs to the horde for a few weeks.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Woot!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Updated main post.
Reply Quote
Just wondering, is the Horde side runs gonna be level 85 required as well? Not sure where your Horde toon is at, figured I'd check
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's currently not 85, but yes, I will hold that requirement up for the majority of people. there might be exceptions, but it will be on a case by case basis.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]