Phoenix's weekly runs - Conlusion

85 Draenei Shaman
Updated main post. 1 more week of 25 man for non-meta's, then 2 weeks of 10 man to finish up in there. After that we will be running it horde side for a few weeks to spread some ironbound drake love around the server even further.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Just a reminder that tomorrow will be the last open 25 man run for non-meta achievements. We will be working on anything we didn't get last week as well as cleaning up some peoples other achievements who were not there.

The 2 weeks afterwards will be for 10 man. After that we will move to running for ironbound drakes on the horde side for those that would like to come.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Open 25 Man Ulduar has concluded for the alliance side. this saturday and the saturday afterwards will be a limited 10 man run to clean up achievements for those people that have returned week after week.

After that i will do 4 runs for the horde side of the server for their Ironbound proto drakes, transmog, recipes, ect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lookin forward Phoenix, horde toon up to 85 and ready :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Players on the horde side, starting on March 10th there will be 4 weeks of Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake runs. Astral walker title will be included.

Fragment of Val'anyr will be open roll.

Before people start asking about Mimiron's Head I will tell you the deal with these item in case it drops.

When we started this run a year ago there were a few people that have shown up week after week after week. After they got their ironbound on multiple toons, After they got the astral walker title. After they got recipes and transmog gear. This handful of people have returned each week faithfully, including one that even left the server. Due to their faction change I was not able to bring them in once the realID raid invite went out, but they brought their alts in to help with the alliance side runs and they knew that i would not allow their alt to get it. They still continued to show up.

Keep in mind we have not seen this mount drop on alliance side in all of these runs, but on the off chance it drops it will be going to Hollywóód of Mind Games-Illidan for his continued support of my insane adventures.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What time server, will the runs be held? Also, how does one secure a spot?

Looking to bring my old shaman main, Gnipperonea.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
They will take the place of the alliance runs on saturday at 7pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Gonna be refreshing to not have to deal with certain people on alliance side :P screw that deadtom guy. :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Updated main post. Horde runs for the next 4 weeks. Come get your Ironbound proto drakes and Astral Walker titles.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
<insert generic bump post here>
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
It's against ToS to bump a thread like that phoenix. reported. :X
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's against the ToS to troll other players on the forum as well as call them out. Reported for reporting.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Remember the horde Ulduar25 run starts at 7pm server
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
....fuuuuuu
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Congrats to all the players that got their drakes and titles tonight as well as the multiple people of transmog gear, recipes and legendary fragments.

See you all next week at 7pm server time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Phoenixshock if you guys are really doing these i would love a invite via real id since i have had no luck in Openraid =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Everyone is welcome, we had a few people from other servers like illidan and mulgore this week to help fill out the numbers.
Reply Quote
So Phoenix who do i pst to get signed up? i would like to join as well :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh hai dere Padster! <(^.^)>
Edited by Urtlara on 3/16/2012 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
There are no reserved spots beyond the few regulars that i know will show up first to the run. I will recruit through trade and word of mouth, whisper Phoenixblast near 7pm server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]