Retired Coilfang Warriors.

85 Tauren Paladin
Okay Zerdane do me a favor, stop whispering my guild asking for an invite.

We don't want you, your weaksauce.

The reason I am only 1500 is cause I am capping people on my guild to help them get better gear. If you would go back and look I started doing serious 2s a couple of weeks ago and that is why my rating is low. However, if you were smart enough you would see my current record is 20-5!!!!

So don't worry Ill reach 2k in a month or so. But hey why not settle this like men and duel me outside Orgrimmar you feminine looking Blood Elf.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
hey buddy whats up i see you're 2/8h thats pretty great how are you?
Reply Quote
I remember you, didn't you used to try to raid holy paladin in like brutal pvp gear in ICC?
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Paladin: this is a !@#$% class, so many paladins have come and gone and none stand out except for Vikesboy but he was not a Coilfang OG.

Rogue: Zabr

Warrior: same as paladin.

Druid: Feral - Tylt, Resto - Rumi

Warlock: Affyou... meh

Priest: Disc - Meop, Shadow - Right (xfer, not Coilfang OG)

Mage: Badahboom

DK: .... I guess Kayosiv

Hunter: Banquet... lol

Shaman: Salsadip (another xfer)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread might be the best series of forum posts i have ever read. <Retired Coilfang Raiders> should be a guild.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
04/23/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Metapawz
I remember you, didn't you used to try to raid holy paladin in like brutal pvp gear in ICC?

Actually I had the 2nd best geared hpaladin on Coilfang. lol

Paladin: this is a !@#$% class, so many paladins have come and gone and none stand out except for Vikesboy but he was not a Coilfang OG.

Rogue: Zabr

Warrior: same as paladin.

Druid: Feral - Tylt, Resto - Rumi

Warlock: Affyou... meh

Priest: Disc - Meop, Shadow - Right (xfer, not Coilfang OG)

Mage: Badahboom

DK: .... I guess Kayosiv

Hunter: Banquet... lol

Shaman: Salsadip (another xfer)

For the record. Meop hasn't been a Gladiator since Korov played his toon because Meop is a 2300 hero and Tylt wanted a Gladiator. So he paid Korov to do it for Meop. Just saying.

Ya I am biased against Korov because male draenei are dumb as !@#$. Yeah he had skills but his face is ugly.
Reply Quote

Actually I had the 2nd best geared hpaladin on Coilfang. lol

Considering me (Vicious) and Kailen were on the server...hm, no. You weren't better geared than us. Try again.

Can we all look back and remember a time when Palyhealsftw posted about being 12/12H ICC, and posted some random Holy Paladin's name as his character, and then that exact Holy Paladin posted that Palyhealsftw was lying? That was funny.
Edited by Zit on 4/24/2012 5:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

I outgeared Kailen. And I don't even know who you were, but I was one of the only paladins on the server with a 6.4k+ GS.

No one even remembers what "6.4k+ GS" even means anymore. Either way, you were one of those "all-stars" that tried to raid in pvp gear (probably to boost your gearscore) and got blacklisted from most pugs/guilds for doing so. Which - if I recall - is why you then faction changed to alliance, and then left coilfang completely shortly thereafter for Area 52 where your less than noteworthy arena and raiding record remains "intact".

Feel free to leave the boards like you left the server; quietly and without fanfare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]