Retired Coilfang Warriors.

Hi
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
I love this thread. Whose epeen are we fellating today?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
heres to zaknafein may not been great but cool cat to hang with
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warrior
^ me :P sorry had to put myself there muah hahaha
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
06/08/2011 01:07 PMPosted by Manifold

YOU!!
Mani is the best player to ever play on Coilfang. We should all feel honored to have been on the same server as this great god!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This one time I touched Manifold's e-peen and my hand turned into solid gold.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
06/10/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Lozt

YOU!!
Mani is the best player to ever play on Coilfang. We should all feel honored to have been on the same server as this great god!

Your stupidity is why you have no friends on Korgath or Coilfang.
Reply Quote
4 Human Warrior
06/10/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Murmullo

I attribute this to having no self respect. If you take shots at how bad the guy is at WoW, he pretty much will blow it off with a classic 'yaaa ok' or immediately resort to a self depriving 'ya totally bro'.

Much like gresh, he clings to the ankles of people conceived on this server as good, hoping that his will somehow catapult him into being 'likeable'. Sadly this doesn't work, and server transfers soon follow.
Edited by Thenorris on 6/10/2011 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
this thread is stupid
Reply Quote
06/10/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Murmullo

YOU!!

Your stupid

I stopped reading there.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
06/10/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Thenorris

I attribute this to having no self respect. If you take shots at how bad the guy is at WoW, he pretty much will blow it off with a classic 'yaaa ok' or immediately resort to a self depriving 'ya totally bro'.

Much like gresh, he clings to the ankles of people conceived on this server as good, hoping that his will somehow catapult him into being 'likeable'. Sadly this doesn't work, and server transfers soon follow.

self depriving

1. You mean "self-depriving."

self-depriving

2. You mean "self-deprecating."

self-deprecating

3. It's not self-deprecating if it's sarcastic.

hoping that his will somehow catapult him into being 'likeable'.

His what? His ankles? I don't understand.

If you don't want people to immediately dismiss you as a moron, then learn not to speak English like a moron. yaaa ok?
Reply Quote
4 Human Warrior
06/10/2011 08:14 PMPosted by Manifold
2. You mean "self-deprecating."

yes I did.

Though, as stated in your last post, whether sarcastic or not, I can't take anything you say seriously.

I don't know if you have an English degree or have ever attended post secondary to pursue a field in the arts, but if you think confusing depriving for deprecating is a sure tell sign someone is a moron, your perception of the word 'moron' is more flawed than mine of 'depriving'.

No to mention you have already deluded yourself into thinking that if you had not made a post clearly outlining the error, someone else would have caught the mistake. You see friend, you may think you're different, but people like you are a dime a dozen on forums. You caught the mistake because you were looking for it, simple as that. Believing you had caught me in the ultimate act of lunacy, you essentially acted as an aggressive proof reader. No better then the average grammar !!%#.

It's not self-deprecating if it's sarcastic.

Sorry, I should have clarified and said, "a totally not self-deprecating, completely sarcastic
'ya totally bro'".

Other logical fallacies are included in your post, such as:

If you don't want people to immediately dismiss you as a moron, then learn not to speak English like a moron.

I mean, clearly since I'm posting as on an alt, and I am for the most part anonymous, I don't really care about being perceived as a moron, as such perception will never be linked with the actual me. People can perceive this forum avatar as a moron as much as they like, I suppose.

Not sure why you can't comprehend this. Pretty common figure of speech I'd say. Like "catapulted to success", etc? Catapult, as in to hurl or launch, from a catapult (it is a verb as well as a noun). You could catapult a catapult. Or, assuming some medieval siege engineer was so indulged in his work that he decided to name his only son 'Catapult', and then this son decided to construct a catapult of his own, you could say: Catapult catapulted his catapult. The opportunities are endless. ENDLESS.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
A lesser man would have simply swallowed his pride, admitted his faults, and moved on.

Bravo, sir, for standing your ground, against reason, for no purpose than to decorate my monitor with your pompous inanities.

06/11/2011 12:01 AMPosted by Thenorris

Not sure why you can't comprehend this. Pretty common figure of speech I'd say. Like "catapulted to success", etc? Catapult, as in to hurl or launch, from a catapult (it is a verb as well as a noun). You could catapult a catapult. Or, assuming some medieval siege engineer was so indulged in his work that he decided to name his only son 'Catapult', and then this son decided to construct a catapult of his own, you could say: Catapult catapulted his catapult. The opportunities are endless. ENDLESS.

Can't tell if stupid or troll.

Just kidding, I can. I don't think you read my response correctly.
Reply Quote
4 Human Warrior
06/11/2011 12:51 AMPosted by Manifold
Bravo, sir, for standing your ground, against reason, for no purpose than to decorate my monitor with your pompous inanities.

Would you also define pompous as filling forum posts with heaps of useless vocabulary? That seems like a pretty 'pompous' act in my opinion.

06/11/2011 12:51 AMPosted by Manifold
Just kidding, I can. I don't think you read my response correctly.

Oh. I forgot the t on this.

06/11/2011 12:01 AMPosted by Thenorris
No better then the average grammar !!%#.
Reply Quote
4 Human Warrior
Anyways, I'm starting to find myself quite annoying.

Toodles for another year, forums.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

I think you mean "Derp."
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
06/11/2011 01:03 AMPosted by Thenorris
Would you also define pompous as filling forum posts with heaps of useless vocabulary? That seems like a pretty 'pompous' act in my opinion.

Okay, sorry, let me know when you pass 5th grade so I can speak like a normal person again.

Smell ya later. Try reading some books this year. Dr. Seuss's classic Green Eggs and Ham is a good place to start.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wut bout ragoo and swisscheese? And that kakashy guy was pretty cool.
Reply Quote
4 Human Warrior
Smell ya later. Try reading some books this year. Dr. Seuss's classic Green Eggs and Ham is a good place to start.

wayyyy past that. I'm on 1 fish 2 fish currently.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

You fail at this part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]