Retired Coilfang Warriors.

85 Dwarf Hunter
1. I'm bad.
2. Here is my list of players that were real tuff sons of !@#$%es to fight. (no particular order)

Tylt
Deus
Revith
Gordoom (sober)
Zodiac ( his rogue was nice but his mage was even better imo)
Mcdonaldz/McSkank
Vanette (probably quickest/best rogue I've faced)
Gaunt (back in the day)
Zabr
Soahc
Skanderbeg
Sulfuricvein
Dpsbott
Rabid
cata Draico (he made a deal with the devil)
Affyou
Ironhyde
Radiohead
Viciousqt ( always had pocket healer but still)
Rizer
Kobe (BC/LK warrior)
Poem/Meop/Poemlol spriest
Darkmagishin
Rayden
Tenaka
I would say Maru but he's actually a bott
Kraines
Assault (Spacegoats hunter)
Badaboom (mage)
Blood Elf Daisyfan
Enrix
...to be continued

How can you quote zabr and call vanette the best rogue you've faced? (Not to hate vanette, I love ya, but you can't deny Zabr ran your !@#$ ratings aside lol) Good list however, the best yet.

Edit: - Adrood

Ok, I see your point and let me clarify a few things. Obviously, when it comes to arena titles and rating, Zabr would appear to be the best rogue from Coilfang. Although, let's not forget Elodil either. However, the best alliance pvper that ever came from Coilfang is Korov. Zabr had the fortune of running with Korov every season. Before Korov, I've been told Zabr was a 1600 player. Is that true? I don't know. I heard it from many people ranging from IUYB to other glads from other servers. I simply stated that Vanette was the best rogue I fought cuz I met him in arena and world pvp several times. Do I think Vanette and Korov could have accomplished what Zabr/Korov did? It's hard to say but ultimately I think so, because in my opinion, Korov is a Coilfang legend and Vanette, Zabr, Rizer, Elodil are all top rogues that are interchangeable with disc priest on that level.

Also you are 100% correct about my bad arena ratings for most seasons. The one thing you probably never experienced was that Coilfang had very few good Alliance pvp healers. (that's why I recently transferred off) I had to run triple deeps out of necessity and only up to 1900. I usually ran it with Tenaka and although you could call me bad, I've seen him 1 vs 1 just about anyone and anything that ever came out of Coilfang (including most on this list)

So in summary, my list was purely based on world pvp. I probably would have mentioned Cowlevel because he actually is 1 of the best to come from this server but I just rarely saw him outside of Dalaran so I forgot. Apologies to you, Cowlevel.
Edited by Vultan on 10/17/2011 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
1. I'm bad.
2. Here is my list of players that were real tuff sons of !@#$%es to fight. (no particular order)

Tylt
Deus
Revith
Gordoom (sober)
Zodiac ( his rogue was nice but his mage was even better imo)
Mcdonaldz/McSkank
Vanette (probably quickest/best rogue I've faced)
Gaunt (back in the day)
Zabr
Soahc
Skanderbeg
Sulfuricvein
Dpsbott
Rabid
cata Draico (he made a deal with the devil)
Affyou
Ironhyde
Radiohead
Viciousqt ( always had pocket healer but still)
Rizer
Kobe (BC/LK warrior)
Poem/Meop/Poemlol spriest
Darkmagishin
Rayden
Tenaka
I would say Maru but he's actually a bott
Kraines
Assault (Spacegoats hunter)
Badaboom (mage)
Blood Elf Daisyfan
Enrix
...to be continued

How can you quote zabr and call vanette the best rogue you've faced? (Not to hate vanette, I love ya, but you can't deny Zabr ran your !@#$ ratings aside lol) Good list however, the best yet.

Edit: - Adrood
Shut up, Adrood.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Korov, Zabr, et al. all actually transferred here with Whiggles for PvE in early Wrath, then transferred away. (What the heck was that guild called? I was an officer in it and I can't remember for the life of me).
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
so in conclusion, coilfang still sucks balls. Shoutout to my boys from coilfang raiders tho. good times
Reply Quote
This server needs to be merged, like for real.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
10/25/2011 11:22 AMPosted by Lyssanne
Korov, Zabr, et al. all actually transferred here with Whiggles for PvE in early Wrath, then transferred away. (What the heck was that guild called? I was an officer in it and I can't remember for the life of me).

Saga.

(I remember Saga 'cause I raged at Whiggles once and he made me an officer, saying "That's what you want, isn't it!?" and I made him demote me, and told him I didn't want to be an officer, I wanted him to not f'ing suck so hard.)

Also, Whiggles was horrible. 100% horrible, and I think he liked men.

However, <3 Zabr and Korov and the rest of them badiators.
Edited by Shiftygresh on 10/26/2011 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi there sexy night elf.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mrs. Bickerman: I'm rooting for the crocodile. I hope he swallows your friends whole.

The history of coilfail: something would have had to have happened for there to be a history... no history, no legends, no lie.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This list consists of people who sat in durotar all day and dueled, not really the best 'pvpers'.

And it's funny how most of the warriors were actually left out of this list.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
plz rename to "Retired Coilfang Challengers"
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lol magnavaux tsg with a shaman for glad. cute
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
hmmm
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
11/28/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Furls
hi
Hey baby, How you doin'?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

Ironhyde
Magelock
Nightblizz
Zoe
Rady
Vultann
Unholeydk
Radiohead
Silencedeath
Xivly
Darkmagishin
Lozt
Krackillz
Magnavaux
Brolie
Drjones
Shujenkah
Kurlz
Frostfel
Kaag
Zannamaaka
Kailen
and many more...

-Zabotage

It's funny that only 14% of the people on this list were even good.. or even worth mentioning?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
11/29/2011 09:16 AMPosted by Vânette
hi
Hey baby, How you doin'?

Ohai qt3.14
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]