4. Tekoms
5. Daisyfan
6. Draico
7. Algoon
8. Zom
9. Popezilla
10. Darkvendetta

Its a pretty close call...

The way you guys look in those pants... Makes me wanna play all the time....

PS... If you want to be ranked in list whisper me in game... I must see...

I modify rankings quarterly...

"YOU COULD BE NUMBER ONE"

BLAH BO BLAH

i love my soft butt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Somepeople are missing from the list

Breadzorz
Norinda
Sedakarin
Cuchulayan
Keeta
Failingclass
Shady
Meatcrob
Palyhealsftw
Brutalwaffle

That is all now folks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/26/2011 06:40 AMPosted by Magnavaux
so in conclusion, coilfang still sucks balls. Shoutout to my boys from coilfang raiders tho. good times
Hell YEA Coilfang Raider for LIFE
Choke
Zomgmilk
Holygrim
Doorknob
Strongtotem
Magnavauxlol
Shady
Sandbag
Saroc
Dkrid
Keeta
Vilaine
FailingClass
Enchantwink
Heychubby
Pathosis
Hulkhoof
Masturc
Bodysnancha
Decision
Cleavege
Tressonier

ShamwowTheres more i just cant remember
Edited by Blackspiders on 3/30/2012 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Shanzo, best hunter ever!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
palyhealsftw is the worst player in the history of coilfang why would you even think about putting him in this thread
Edited by Vicious on 4/2/2012 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
03/15/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Zerdane

Zelanis iirc? And how does someone with the guild name <W A S P> comment on any guild name

I am not Zelanis, However he was in my guild, and I got tired of doing those wintergrasp play by plays so I let him take over that duty until we realized that he had the emotional competence of a 13 year old so we just kicked him.

And yeah, <W A S P> is probably one of the dumbest guild names I have seen from this realm in a long time, the least you could have done is renamed it <I couldn't think of anything creative so I just put this instead>
that would have been more interesting

Coming from the feminine looking Blood Elf!

You sirs (and I use the term loosely) are immigrants from Silvermoon (should be alli) I am a Gangster from Thuderbluff. Do you really want to play this game?
Look I'll do a home invasion on you, turn the power to your feminine looking home, put on my Night Vision Googles I got on the back of Soldeir Fortune Magazine, pick the locks to your room, then take pictures of you and your fellow Blood Elf friends getting owned in 2s by me and Grindal! Then I'll take those photos post them on BLOODELFMALESAREFEMININE.COM Passoword NOT REQUIRED Username NOT REQUIRED

That dummy is how you make a threat!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
@Liaf yeah you are ugly!
Reply Quote

You sirs (and I use the term loosely) are immigrants from Silvermoon (should be alli) I am a Gangster from Thuderbluff. Do you really want to play this game?
Look I'll do a home invasion on you, turn the power to your feminine looking home, put on my Night Vision Googles I got on the back of Soldeir Fortune Magazine, pick the locks to your room, then take pictures of you and your fellow Blood Elf friends getting owned in 2s by me and Grindal! Then I'll take those photos post them on BLOODELFMALESAREFEMININE.COM Passoword NOT REQUIRED Username NOT REQUIRED

That dummy is how you make a threat!

I love night vision googles, they search better.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Your delirious! I mean no one has let you in on the gag yet! You really think all those duels you won weren't fixed? You had one duel dummy and that was against a BM hunter named Patronus and you got owned!

Look, here is what needs to be done to Zerdane give him a contract with the cameras on that put him against me and Grindal and a partner of his choice, guess what.... He won't sign it.

Why? Cause he is scared and he sucks!
Reply Quote
So I think I just got trolled? You keep talking about "me and grindal" in regards to 2's, so I actually took the time to armory both of you thinking you must be gods among men...which must have been the troll. Before you start stroking your epeen while talking about your mad 2's skills (which is obviously super serious since they award titles and mounts for....oh wait...), you should probably grind past 1k this season and work on that 1750 achieve for sick trade chat linkage.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Liaf
So I think I just got trolled? You keep talking about "me and grindal" in regards to 2's, so I actually took the time to armory both of you thinking you must be gods among men...which must have been the troll. Before you start stroking your epeen while talking about your mad 2's skills (which is obviously super serious since they award titles and mounts for....oh wait...), you should probably grind past 1k this season and work on that 1750 achieve for sick trade chat linkage.

Dude I'm trolling..... if you haven't figured that out yet!!

BTW yes you are really ugly!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
@Liaf don't make me go to your place with my Night Vision Googles I got on the back of Soldeir Fortune Magazine!!!! Troll Immigrant LOL!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Interesting that people still talking in this forum which is about a year old.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]