<BC Raiders> 70 Twink Guild Recruiting

76 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello Recently more and more people have decided to twink at 70 for the cool gear the community or going back to the 1st expansion roots to have fun. 70 Twinking has become almost a popularity where guilds are now springing up gathering those 70's under one banner, we are one of those guilds who are looking for potential 70 loyalist who wish to explore the BC content and see what it has to offer.

We are <BC Raiders> and we are recruiting those who share the passion to take on the BC experience. We are Inviting levels from 1-70. We do PVE,PVP. Arenas. Focused guild with a flair for BC raiding. We're always open to new 70's to join, lock their XP and see what BC content has to offer.

If you may seem interested or curious about joining because either you alrdy have a 85 and alrdy done the Cata content and wanna try somthing new or just want to have some fun and take it easy then 70 twinking is the thing for you. (Unless you just dont have wrath or cataclysm) :D.

A few things to know.
1. People tend to ask why 70's and not 74's. The reason being is that once you hit 70 you are now elegible for "70 Ranking Arena matches" which are teams of 2,3,5 that you can participate in testing your skills with another set of the same level with the partner you chose to arena with. Once you level past 70 to 71-74 you are no longer elegible for 70 Arenas basicly ruined a few of your options and your stats also decay with resil and avoidance. That doesn't mean that you cant still do BG's with your own bracket with your EXP turned off. you can still level to 74 and turn your EXP off and do Twink BG's but hey. some times its nice to do arenas also :). BUT. Ive found somthing out. but i still dont recommend it. When you do hit 70. and you do join a Arena group and then you decide to level YOU are still able to do arenas as long as you were alrdy in that Arena group when you first hit 70. but i dnt rly recommend it just incase blizzard ever changes that.

2. Have fun with the class you wanna twink. thats part of twinking play somthing you wanna gear and enjoy its a side relaxation from being 85 and some one else telling you what to do.

3. Enjoy your self and If you do become interested in twinking at 70. Let me Shanzulbc - Shanzul - Shanzzul, yeah i know imaginative right? Or Scintylla or Kuuk know that you wanna join and go ahead and ask us questions. We tend to get people from other servers either from alliance or Horde that join us. Either making a new character leveling to 70 or actually transfering that 70 to our server, more power to you :). Our guild site will be up shortly i have people working on it. Hope to see you on our server and in our guild! d-(^_-)z enjoy your stay at disneyland
Reply Quote
70s have become popular recently due to the availability of gear. Some quick info about the 70s bracket:
- We get constant BGs almost all day and night. Queues usually start in the afternoon at ~1-2 pm EST and continue into the next morning until ~5-6 am EST. Horde typically have queue times between 5-15 mins and Alliance queues are relatively fast at ~1-5 minutes.

- Players with capped accounts now queue with the XP off crowd so it doesn't matter if you have a BC or Cata account, you'll all end up in the same place.

- Brutal gear vendors can be located in Gadgetzan. You can't purchase the level 70 2 minute PvP trinket currently as it's been removed from vendors so you're stuck with a 5 minute honor or heirloom trinket until they add it back. A full set of gear (set, offset, weapons, etc.) is ~2.3k honor. It's highly recommended to obtain the honor needed before hitting 70.

- You can do Arena however there are no titles rewarded or ways of viewing a ladder other than looking players up and viewing their teams. 71-74s can't currently join Arena teams, but you can make a team at 70 before leveling and still queue on that team.

- There are numerous guilds forming Rated BG teams and with the implementation of same faction games in 4.1 these should pick up in popularity. Right now games are started by word of mouth and communicating with groups specifically, but we'd like to get some specific nights set up to increase participation and have more fun.

- You can level professions to 450. While any professions will suffice, a combination of engineering, jewelcrafting, and blacksmithing are considered the best. Engineering currently has some very powerful items/tinkers available to 70s. The link below will explain tinkers for those of you who may have questions regarding how they work at 450.
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/70-79-bracket/17579-cata-engineering-tinkers-you-70-a.html

- This is the first bracket with access to resilience gear which, in conjunction with wrath gems and enchants, allows you to adjust your damage taken:damage dealt ratio to suit your own comfortability. We also have 31 point talents.

- 70 v. 74
This topic is brought up a lot by inquiring minds. By going to level 74 you gain 2 additional talent points, a few base stats, an increase in ability scaling, a higher chance to be missed, and access to the level 71 archaeology axe (Nifflevar Bearded Axe). All of those benefits may seem appealing, but keep in mind you'll be losing 25% of your secondary stats (resilience, haste, crit, etc.). Most players will encourage you to stay at 70 because most of the benefits are offset by the penalties for leveling, however feel free to play as you like.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
I've been here for less than a week and I gotta say that I'm very happy I made the transfer. I played endgame for six years and got tired of it. Going back and doing 70 content and xp-off battlegrounds has been a blast and I can't see myself changing back.

The players here are a ton of fun, laid back, and know what they're doing. Come check them out, you'll be glad you did.

X
Reply Quote
70 Troll Hunter
Sick of having a competition of who can do the most laps around Org @ 85? Yea....cataclysm was way fun wasn't it? ........ *crickets*......riiight. So for the rest of you who feel like having some good ole times coming back around and rolling raids like "Love has nothing to do with it" come join us in "BC Raiders".

We're a solid group of experienced PVP / PVEers who have been around since Vanilla / BC. I recently made the move from "Dragonmaw" myself to join this guild and its been pure jokes / rick rolling the whole time. If you're hesitant its understandable...atleast make an Alt and check us out for a while to make a decision. Hope to catch yas soon....hopefully not on the other end of the bow. Easy \\//
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Twinking at 70
We show there is fun in this cataclysm
We can see no abysm
forming raids, throwing gear away
because no one needs them

Raiding almost every night and day with no 85's
We do fine, but it's still hard
It's just how we like

We don't just raid
you can bg all day
or rolepay away in a heroic underway

Profs and rep are takin care of
-from guildies who love the burning crusade

Reply Quote
-drum beat
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
<3 you shanzul your the best guild leader ever!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
So monday I said, "screw it, I'm just gonna pay the 25$ and transfer". I'm glad I did cuz otherwise I woulda missed clearing Mt. Hyjal, getting the guild achievement for Serpent Shrine Cavern(never got the guild achieve on my old server, despite the fact that there over 800 members), and up next I get to test out my brand new Avatar Regalia on the Illidari High Council, and then Illidan himself! Not too shabby on my first week as a BC Raider!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Oh hoooooooo, I'm surprised you have not been gkicked as of yet. You also claim to have taken down Lady Vashj and even Archimonde? I find this very difficult to swallow, considering your pathetic performance in Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and not mention Magtherdon's Lair. And I see that because you've managed to procure the Avatar Regalia, you seem to have elevated yourself to high-priest or even an archon in thinking you can take down the Illidari High Council as well? As much as a treacherous #%@@@ Lady Malande may be, her power alone is irrefutable, you will not get past her. How appropriate that you've chosen a realm called Bonechewer, hahahahaha! Perhaps I should work a little harder at finishing my business here on Proudmoore so that I may pay you a visit over there in person. Don't forget Kauthara, I MADE you, I can destroy you just as easily!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Silence Cataclysm scum!
Reply Quote
05/29/2011 08:58 PMPosted by Tevintra
Oh hoooooooo, I'm surprised you have not been gkicked as of yet. You also claim to have taken down Lady Vashj and even Archimonde? I find this very difficult to swallow, considering your pathetic performance in Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and not mention Magtherdon's Lair. And I see that because you've managed to procure the Avatar Regalia, you seem to have elevated yourself to high-priest or even an archon in thinking you can take down the Illidari High Council as well? As much as a treacherous #%@@@ Lady Malande may be, her power alone is irrefutable, you will not get past her. How appropriate that you've chosen a realm called Bonechewer, hahahahaha! Perhaps I should work a little harder at finishing my business here on Proudmoore so that I may pay you a visit over there in person. Don't forget Kauthara, I MADE you, I can destroy you just as easily!

I got a boner.
Reply Quote
05/29/2011 05:49 PMPosted by Kauthara
So monday I said, "screw it, I'm just gonna pay the 25$ and transfer". I'm glad I did cuz otherwise I woulda missed clearing Mt. Hyjal, getting the guild achievement for Serpent Shrine Cavern(never got the guild achieve on my old server, despite the fact that there over 800 members), and up next I get to test out my brand new Avatar Regalia on the Illidari High Council, and then Illidan himself! Not too shabby on my first week as a BC Raider!

/highfive buddy great heals! you truly are a master of kung'fu
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
Poor deluded Tevintra. So you're going to "finish your business" on Proudmoore and transfer to Bonechewer? More like your "Priesthood of the Sun" has fallen apart and even your most faithful followers have abandoned you. Also, leave Kauthara alone. If you weren't so arrogant and actually read some of the other threads you'd see that he didn't runaway, he transferred to Bonechewer w/ the help of what looks like another one of your formal pupils... Look it up, she wrote a rather interesting post. Anyhow I've been considering transferring here myself for the past month, so if you do show your sadistic ass on this server, I won't make it easy for you.
Reply Quote
You should invite my mage
Reply Quote
05/31/2011 08:14 AMPosted by Agranok
You should invite my mage
Whos your mage

05/30/2011 07:57 PMPosted by Bloodsaphire
Poor deluded Tevintra. So you're going to "finish your business" on Proudmoore and transfer to Bonechewer? More like your "Priesthood of the Sun" has fallen apart and even your most faithful followers have abandoned you. Also, leave Kauthara alone. If you weren't so arrogant and actually read some of the other threads you'd see that he didn't runaway, he transferred to Bonechewer w/ the help of what looks like another one of your formal pupils... Look it up, she wrote a rather interesting post. Anyhow I've been considering transferring here myself for the past month, so if you do show your sadistic ass on this server, I won't make it easy for you.

Oh...Mah...Gah, Inspiring imo.

I actually tried to see if you were on like long ago when u first posted in the thread on some other forum but u wernt on but ide love to have you :D haha and funny thing is theres 4 warlocks on and they are complaining how there arnt enough warlocks lol pretty cute so get your butt over here :P
Edited by Shanzulbc on 5/31/2011 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
*looks around*

Who's complaining? All I see is fresh meat to devour!

X

oh yeah... bump for good people
Reply Quote
bump for nation
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
Bump for HAWT Horde on Horde action!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]