@ Dam Nation

90 Goblin Rogue
You guys have a quality tank in Redcherry. We had a ZG with him today. And we asked him to interrupt the channeled spell on the adds and the first boss. His reply was and I quote "I can't they took shield bash away." And then he tried to call me out for my dps during a fight that I lasted all of 15 seconds, because he could not interrupt the channeled spell. Why because apparently warriors don't have interrupts anymore. Someone from this guild please explain to him what a patch note is, maybe even get him to get a refund on that account he bought.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Welcome to Gurubashi. As a precaution, it is strongly suggested you wash your hands after posting here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
05/13/2011 07:03 PMPosted by Ðemonizer
You guys have a quality tank in Redcherry. We had a ZG with him today. And we asked him to interrupt the channeled spell on the adds and the first boss. His reply was and I quote "I can't they took shield bash away." And then he tried to call me out for my dps during a fight that I lasted all of 15 seconds, because he could not interrupt the channeled spell. Why because apparently warriors don't have interrupts anymore. Someone from this guild please explain to him what a patch note is, maybe even get him to get a refund on that account he bought.

WHAT A NOOB
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
/scrub
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Dam Nub Nation is just horrible anyway. anything involving them is a waste of time and life.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Shaman
Yeah they ganna hate. And always will...

Plus no random pug invites for you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
/sigh
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lolollololl
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lol u guys are over reacting its just a either realllyy really baked person orrrrrr its a br
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Oh wow
~nodoogra
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Can't make up for all the retards on Guru but not all Dam Nation is bad, just saying
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
..because one individual's actions reflects upon the group that he comes from?

NAH... Every family has a moronic cousin.
Edited by Rumad on 12/13/2011 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I've raided with people in Dam Nation. They aren't that bad. Just one person who was retarded. Can't call the whole guild bad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I agree with Torake, Just one person who is bad cannot be reflected on our whole guild, The people that usually hate on us are the ones that either A: Got kicked out due to being a moron and pissed us off, Or B: Got kicked out for being a ninja in a group or in our guild bank, but with over 950+ members, you cant control the actions of everyone in a raid or cross realm server or a dungeon, its just way to hard at times,
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Pretty sure this thread was long forgotten. Op is gone, and no one else cared anymore.

Just sayin, nice necro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/30/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Torake
I've raided with people in Dam Nation. They aren't that bad. Just one person who was retarded. Can't call the whole guild bad.

01/25/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Zarnn
I agree with Torake, Just one person who is bad cannot be reflected on our whole guild, The people that usually hate on us are the ones that either A: Got kicked out due to being a moron and pissed us off, Or B: Got kicked out for being a ninja in a group or in our guild bank, but with over 950+ members, you cant control the actions of everyone in a raid or cross realm server or a dungeon, its just way to hard at times,

LoL I honestly disagree with Torake. I cant post EXACTLY my words to descibe DamNation cause blizzard LOVEs to ban me from the forums. But!!!! Dam Nation seems to be the home of the rejects of Gurubashi.

Actually I think Dam Nation for a few YEARS now has been seem as the reject pool of Gurubashi. It has 950 members is still rated a 4/8 NORMAL mode guild. As of the time of this post. As showin: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gurubashi/Dam+Nation

Some of there individual member MAY have been carried to a Deathwing kill by other guilds, or even pugs.

But as a guild its self. Dam Nation as stated seems to be the pool of players who lack skill, or ability, raid awareness, tact, game knowledge. I am sure there members would like to be viewed as something more but that guild is, what it is. Which is what Sadir has lead it to. 950+ members of going no where fast.
Edited by Acknot on 2/29/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lol I think there is a total of like 6 good people in Dam Nation anyways I didn't even know most of em even raided.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
@Acknot... hey didn't you get kicked out of Trogdor for being an annoying prick? yes you may be good at raiding but your demeanor sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]