LFM Rbg

85 Tauren Warrior
Mhm thats right im looking for more. Dont suck. Have the gear. O ya be able to call %%#* out in vent and swich. I want to run a 4 healing comp with 2 disc priest, 1 resto shammy, 1 holy pally. I need 1 sub rogue,1 arcane mage, 1 arms warrior, 1 mm hunter and a ench shammy. IF your anyone one of these class's fill free to whisper me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
If your not one of the dps class's and you want in pst me in game.
Also, Im not making a group to carry people so if your one of those people who suck dont bother wasting my time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
sounds cute, count me in, rated bg hero here i come
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Got two disc priests so far.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
you're*
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
He was supposed to tank for us then disappeared i wouldn't count on him anymore maybe server xfer?
Reply Quote
Fire/frost mage
2.2k rated arenas
4.7k resil
very experienced mage, can call targets, hard switches, interrupt/cc those healz, focus targets, love talkin strats, good listener, very vocal
ID: inbar1@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret/Holy pally
Prefer Holy-4700 resil (Full cataclysmic)
ret-4600 resil

Willing to learn to get along with others seeing that they're good. Not a keyboard turner /lol, can peel for FC's/Heals, can assist/support. I know how to make a hard switch as ret. If u want my real-ID, send me a mail ingame, not throwing it out on forums for everyone to have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]