Silvermoon City barbershop

There was a blue post about this a while back. Something about blood elf hair being too fabulous to need a barbershop.

I think Silvermoon needs one, because no matter how "fabulous" your blood elf hair is, you can't change the hair style without a barber shop.
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Warrior
05/15/2011 08:40 PMPosted by Persephon
SMC is only empty of regular pve/pvp servers. On rp servers you can find lot's of people there, so a barber shop would be nice to have.

Exactly I am sure they would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/15/2011 08:42 PMPosted by Mêtra
I have yet to hear a good reason for there not being a hair salon in Silver Moon other than that there's one in Org, which smells like pigs and engineering accidents. This isn't a good excuse.

Agreed it's so sleazy!!!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
05/15/2011 08:44 PMPosted by Garrondor
I have yet to hear a good reason for there not being a hair salon in Silver Moon other than that there's one in Org, which smells like pigs and engineering accidents. This isn't a good excuse.

does it really matter? Are you really going to go ALL the way back to silver moon to get a hair cut only to come on back to orgrimmar?

Yes. They are. They're elves, man.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Silvermoon has some of the world's best barbers.

Thing is, their primary customer base is all blood elves, so they're booked solid 24/7.

edit: grammar
Edited by Aeromoni on 5/15/2011 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
blood elves dont use barber shops, they use salons
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/15/2011 09:03 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
blood elves dont use barber shops, they use salons

I know worgen I was going to call this thread that but I decided to keep it as barbershop because that's what it's called every where else :P
Edited by Eulalie on 5/15/2011 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

does it really matter? Are you really going to go ALL the way back to silver moon to get a hair cut only to come on back to orgrimmar?

Just get you freakin' hair styled in org and be done with it.

See this is why people dislike elves so much, always complaining.

Actually, if I was a Hordie, I rather get my hair cut by Blood Elves who know fashion then by Orcs that have a better chance of cutting my head off rather than my hair.

Not to mention "The Hair Incident" that would occur afterwards.
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Paladin
05/15/2011 09:12 PMPosted by Sharinda

Just get you freakin' hair styled in org and be done with it.

See this is why people dislike elves so much, always complaining.

Actually, if I was a Hordie, I rather get my hair cut by Blood Elves who know fashion then by Orcs that have a better chance of cutting my head off rather than my hair.

Not to mention "The Hair Incident" that would occur afterwards.

It's run by goblins but I can assure you the service is just as bad.
Reply Quote
39 Orc Warlock
It seems ridiculous to me that this sort of amenity isn't available in every racial capitol. Same with having all levels of training dummy or, before this latest patch, fishing and cooking dailies. Or Jewelcrafting dailies.

A major metropolis should have all of those options.

Silvermoon may be at it's most popular and populous on RP servers, but in general the city "feels" empty, and I quite honestly love how the whole of northern Eversong and Quel'Danas feel like one big city - Falconwing Square may fill the role of Razor Hill or Brill or Kharanos, but it's a square inside the larger ruined city of Silvermoon. I think that's a great conceit/idea. I'd love to see the section of the city given over to the Dead Scar revitalized some, but in the meantime, fill the rest of the city up! You've got these huge soaring spires, but they're all just sprites and backdrops - like the whole city is just a tiny soundstage.

Expand the city. Add a farmer's market to one of the bazaars. Move the flightmaster inside. Set up a meeting center for the Scryers and Sunreavers to communicate with the Regent Lord. Open a Forsaken embassy. Put in a barbershop!

Move Eversong, Ghostlands, Silvermoon, Exodar, Azuremyst, and Bloodmyst onto the Azeroth servers and make them flyable.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
seriously, who goes to silvermoon?

The first thing that new Blood elves do is take the orb to the UC and never look back.

Speak for yourself! I happen to like Silvermoon
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Warrior
seriously, who goes to silvermoon?

The first thing that new Blood elves do is take the orb to the UC and never look back.

Speak for yourself! I happen to like Silvermoon

As do I.
Reply Quote
Barber shops?

No. No no no no no. Blood Elves - real ones - do not go to barber shops to get their hair done. The guys go to barber shops to get a good shave, and relax all the while. Blood Elves go to hair salons to get their hair done.

They pay at least double, but it's worth every gold. Or that's what they tell me.
Reply Quote
they should have one in Darnassus for the night elves
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Probably a dozen of them there but nobody can find them... I've gone there on my troll and scrounged around all over the place... took two of us 20 min just to find the silly quest announcement board.
Reply Quote

You've got it the wrong way around, my friend. Are people really going to leave their fabulously magical city, go to the pig-farmers to get their haircut, then return to their fabulously magical city? Sadly they do, and it should not be tolerated!
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
I know how you guys feel. Anyway where do i go to get a hair cut for hords?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I love Org as much as the next person but I'd love to hang out in Thunder Bluff with my fellow Tauren. Alas, no where to cut my mop or reforge my gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]