Congrats Anger Realm First

85 Goblin Priest
How'd you get 12 people to get the achieve? I smell exploits.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Not sure, didn't notice how many spams there were. Definitely has credit for 25 people when I mouse over the achievement in guild Feat of Strengths.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ya if you stand on the tree stump you don't get hit by the fire.. no wait thats Archimonde
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lacking the knowledge of an exploit would certainly make it difficult to execute it. Nonetheless, I'll be awaiting my one way ticket on the "ban"-wagon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://i56.tinypic.com/dwf6l2.jpg
Edited by Paladinjèsus on 5/11/2011 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
^_^
Edited by Malickie on 5/11/2011 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/11/2011 08:57 PMPosted by Paladinjèsus
http://i56.tinypic.com/dwf6l2.jpg

I can tell from the lazor and the shooping that it's shopped.
Edited by Itsabeebo on 5/11/2011 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hello all,

Paladin Jesus has hired me as legal representation for our guild, understanding that this entire server is filled with more hate than Biggy Smalls after a night at Sizzler's all you can eat Salad bar.

First and foremost you will need to understand a few concepts, and considering the average intelligence of the player base I will try to dumb this down a bit.

You see, it all starts with PJ needing to bounce a wifi signal off the MOON to connect to the internet, due to the Communist Canadian Governments restrictive ISP policies. Watch out America, if you keep voting republican like sheep we'll end up this way too.

That said, for a treatise on EME Communications, I would implore you to visit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EME_%28communications%29, again since you're all retarded offspring of drug induced hippie love from the 70's and early 80's I'll draw it out for you in a picture:

http://www.randomrantings.us/mspaint/pj_internet_latency.PNG

In short, due to the way PJ's internet works, the upload to wowprogressi'mcoolcuziplaywowomgnumbercrunchinglikethatoldapple2.com website was slow AND WE DIDN'T GET CREDIT Y'ALL. LIKE THE MAN WHO VOICED DARTH VADER IN ALL THE STAR WARS FILM WE GOT SHORT CHANGED BY GEORGE LUCAS.

iE HIS INTERNET IS SLOW, IT TOOK HIM 5 MINUTES TO UPLOAD THE LOG AND RECORD THE KILL. GIVE IT A WHILE, IT'LL UPDATE TO ALL 25

So, anyway moral of the story is, stop hating, step up your game a bit and maybe you'll be the target of stupidity on the forums. Or just keep pounding the keyboard like a sealion clapping for fish and we'll oblige.

PEACE OUT.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
well done.

Congrats .
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Kite, you forgot the part abotu how he spilled a bag of milk on his pc and thats also why its running slower
Reply Quote
epic
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Epic lol
Reply Quote
Hah, wow.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I don't remember Gratz threads ever becoming filled with hate, even on the zang forums...

Anyway, good job guys!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Congrats on the realm first kill!!

Ignore those who want to toss some stones your way I suspect they just are unhappy they are not able to down those bosses themselves.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
05/11/2011 09:20 PMPosted by Rokareot
epic

I swear I was about to break a bone trying to get your attention last night =P

Anywho, grats Anger. You certainly deserve it =D
Reply Quote
05/12/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Alvarian
epic

I swear I was about to break a bone trying to get your attention last night =P

Anywho, grats Anger. You certainly deserve it =D

Sorry - I was busy and tabbed out alot, I was not being rude just afk some. Duties.. ya know!

Thanks though...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
WHY do they still let you post on the forums!?!?!?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]