Disc Priest looking for a change

94 Night Elf Priest
Hello everyone. I am currently looking for a new guild. I have grown tired of a few irritations in my current guild and would like a change of scenery. I don't have any issue switching to Horde if I find a guild that fits what I am looking for. I currently raid from 6 - 9 server time Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and Monday. The days of the week don't really matter to me, but I would like to keep the hours around the same time, but I can tweak them a little. I am very aware of my surroundings during raids, I follow instructions well, I know what my toon can do and use all of the tools that are offered, I keep track of any changes to my class, I watch videos on raid bosses before raids to get a better understanding of what to expect, and I will do whatever is asked of me in order to help the guild succeed. If anyone is interested please just let me know. Thanks for your time.

PS - I switch back and forth between Shadow and Holy on my secondary spec. Not as good with dps as I am at healing though.
Edited by Sareena on 5/12/2011 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]