[H] Heavy Junkbox Farming Services ~25g OBO

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Morning bump, no wait for large orders. Mail me in game, I am usually always on but check the mail maybe 3 times a day.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Botting junkbox farming is a bad thing, don't suggest you buy botted ones, never know GMs might mass delete them if they investigate it.

Also selling heavy junkboxes -- can fix a cheaper price depending on how many you decide to buy -- pst me in-game or post in my thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6246875450?page=1#6
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Actually anyone can contract me at anytime while I am on this toon and see I am in BRS. I don't bot and earn my money legit. That is why I give my actual farmers name and not some <away> bot spammers name... :) .

Business competition is a good thing, the buyers profit from things like this.

Anyways, time to grow up a bit plz and stay on your own post. Rude to post on someone elses.
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Death Knight
mailed you ingame
Edited by Hiimabankalt on 8/9/2012 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Offer accepted

Should have it done by end of today at latest

435 Heavy Junkbox order for Hiimabankalt: Complete
435/435 Complete
Edited by Junkboxes on 8/10/2012 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
kk just keep me updated
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bot harder plz <3

PS: Selling boxes @ 20g ea.

Actually anyone can contract me at anytime while I am on this toon and see I am in BRS. I don't bot and earn my money legit. That is why I give my actual farmers name and not some <away> bot spammers name... :) .

Why would i bot spam on my main account? you gotta be stupid enough to think that imo.
Edited by Arthurian on 8/9/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bot harder plz <3

See competition is a good thing, you already have lowered your prices by 10g each. Although I already offered him that price. Once again, thanks for stopping by my post and keeping it bumped up for me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bot harder plz <3

See competition is a good thing, you already have lowered your prices by 10g each. Although I already offered him that price. Once again, thanks for stopping by my post and keeping it bumped up for me.

No prob, will keep doing it <3 Already got a few orders thanks to me posting in your thread.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I just saw you posted in that other thread I'd make 13k gold savings? can i please get that deal from you? thx.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
08/09/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Xanaxwtf
I just saw you posted in that other thread I'd make 13k gold savings? can i please get that deal from you? thx.

Currently have an order already working on. A larger order such as 1,300 will take a bit more time since I cannot do it all day because it will melt my mind. The other guy was posting for 20g each on mine and he is looking for business right now and has some ~3,500 boxes in stock. Your best bet is with him and if he is not willing to hold up his 20g each deal then let me know. I will get some extras after this order and we can see about doing your order after.

Anyways thanks for stopping by to my post and your interest in my farming services.
Edited by Junkboxes on 8/10/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Well would you be able to do it within like the next 2-3 next days tops? If so, i will wait for you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Feel free to whisper me on my main Arthurian or Buttercookie, whichever one is online. Junkboxes and I work together so you can mail either one of us to place your orders.
Edited by Arthurian on 8/9/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
08/09/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Arthurian
Feel free to whisper me on my main Arthurian or Buttercookie, whichever one is online. Junkboxes and I work together so you can mail either one of us to place your orders.

Far from true, he is just some copy-cat that wants me for my sexy body. Even copied and pasted my title and post like some baddy trying to look professional.

08/09/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Xanaxwtf
Well would you be able to do it within like the next 2-3 next days tops? If so, i will wait for you.

hmm well 1,300 is not too bad. I might have this current one done by today so I can start farming for your late tonight. I am 99% sure I can do your order and have a good amount done by tomorrow night which I will let you know for sure then. I will add you to f-list and will talk to you ingame if I see you on tomorrow.
Edited by Junkboxes on 8/10/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
750 Heavy Junkbox order for Anonymous: In Progress!
501/750 Complete
Edited by Junkboxes on 8/10/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
1300 Heavy Junkbox order for Anonymous: Next!
0/1300 Complete
Edited by Junkboxes on 8/10/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
750 Heavy Junkbox order for Anonymous: Que'ed!
0/750 Complete
Edited by Junkboxes on 8/10/2012 10:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
great job on boxes man.
you farmed them out quick. you will probably hear from me again soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
great job on boxes man.
you farmed them out quick. you will probably hear from me again soon.

No problem man, be sure to spread the word if you know someone that needs Heavy Junkboxes.

Thanks for your business.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]