Don't Worry Folks. We Got This.

90 Dwarf Warrior
And there was much dancing.

And it was good.

/dance
Reply Quote
So with all the class imbalance, you and the rest of the blues figured this should be your first priority? Way to listen to you custom... wait.

Why are my feet moving?
Who's doing this? Ahhhh I can't stop!
/dance

P.s. please make the dance studio. I am sick of my undead hippie dance.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/12/2011 06:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
Fun has been unnerfed.

Awesome!

*shifts into her big fluffy chicken form, gives her little boomkin hatchling friend a nudge, and they both do a happy chicken /dance*
Edited by Jamara on 5/13/2011 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/13/2011 05:37 AMPosted by Alt
Of all the problems, this is what they spend dev time on? /sigh

I take it you're not aware of just how upset people really were over this, are you? To a lot of people, this was game breaking. :\
Reply Quote
- Hearthstone
97 Tauren Paladin
And yet we are still stuck with dual spec under the flimsy pretense that specs mean something. I still laugh at people arguing that people will ask for quad spec if we are given Tri. So? Your point? I would rather have a multispec system like bank tabs. If Blizzard wants to keep specs meaningful, increase the respec cost tenfold or more with the multispec tabs. That way, once you spec into an open tab, you better mean it.

/dance during combat is a meaningless change. Yea, I'll have fun mocking Alliance as they pummel me ten to one, but there are other awesome things to do to this game to make the playerbase more happy. Here's my priority list:

Lowering WoG CD for Prot > Multispec > Appearance Tab > bring back Divine Intervention > staring at a wall > combat dancing
Edited by Palaurus on 5/13/2011 5:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We've been repeatedly saying in various threads recently that we are listening, even if we're not acting on every piece of feedback we read. Well readers, listen up!

With the help of Ghostcrawler, the following will be added to the patch notes for the next PTR update:

• Players are once again free to dance in combat (without causing graphic errors). Other animations, such as attacks, will take precedence over dancing. The dance animation will be suppressed until the higher priority animation is complete. Fun has been unnerfed.

The concerns of the people vanished. And there was much dancing.

Bring back the worgen roar and the worgen voices when in worgen form and I, as well as every other worgen in the game, will be very happy.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
[bowie]Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.[/bowie]
Reply Quote
I don't care either way about this change, but I do find people whining over nothing to be amusing. I'd like to point out something to everybody who's making a big issue out of nothing:

I posted this in a lighthearted way. Of course it's not the biggest issue, but after laughing with Ghostcrawler over the "fun has been unnerfed" bit, I felt like sharing. I figured joy would ensue. Do partake, should you feel the urge.

Come on Sleengblade, he who hath pooped on many a party, dance wit meh!

Oh, look. Zarhym just said this thread wasn't serious. I thought you guys wanted the devs and CM's to interact with the userbase more, and then you complain when it happens? Derp.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
.....okay.....*burst out into the dance from "never gonna give you up"*
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
/gnomedance
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
Yes! These little changes may not matter to some, but anything that helps bring the fun back into the game is a victory imo. Now get to work on that dance studio ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This is UNACCEPTABLE! I demand this be HOTFIXED this minute!

/sarcasm

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
05/12/2011 06:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
Fun has been unnerfed.

/dance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]