Don't Worry Folks. We Got This.

90 Gnome Warlock
I always hate it when we can't get blue responses to serious issues but they all pile in to fun threads when they should be working!111!!!111!!1!!

jk

/gnome sized hammer pants
/hammer dance
/dougie

deuces
I'm out
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
05/13/2011 07:37 AMPosted by Rygarius
/peanutbutterjellytime

Oh, no ...
Oh my ...

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY! PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY! PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY-AND-A-BASEBALL-BAT!

PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY! PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY! PEANUT-BUTTER-JELLY-AND-A-BASEBALL-BAT!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
Reply Quote
Does anyone else think that someone spiked the water cooler at blizz today?

Oh well, thread is entertaining :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

If it's anything like where I work, the programmers sort of burn out on work about 2 PM on Friday (sometimes earlier) and just sort of play brain dead goofs for the rest of the afternoon.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
/tears

/dance

"Hey guys, we still have 50 creatures to animate for the new raids and Ragnaros still can't walk right."

"Nah, forget that, let's fix dancing!"

But I kid, this is pleasing news.
Edited by Reghar on 5/13/2011 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
No seriously. Where's the gag order fix?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

If it's anything like where I work, the programmers sort of burn out on work about 2 PM on Friday (sometimes earlier) and just sort of play brain dead goofs for the rest of the afternoon.

Yeah, and this is why we never put anything out to the live version on Fridays. hah.

/programmer dance
owait, thar is none :(
/chair spin
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Thanks I love putting up and PWS and dancing as my dots kill some poor guy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The music washed away all their hate and society started advancing.
Every demographic was represented, it was a rainbow coalition of /dancing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
So instead of dps'ing/healing/tanking you would rather dance in combat? Never understood this.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
05/12/2011 07:32 PMPosted by Kaleria
Glad you are working on extremely important things like this instead of actually balancing the game. Good work!

Yes, because the people that work on animations are the same people that work on combat code.... some people just can't see they are trying to be lighthearted and have fun in what must be one of the most stressful jobs at Blizzard.
bewcause they totally fixed the female human bow animation that has been broken since the start of wow's classic beta over 6 years ago.

oh wait. no they didn't.
Reply Quote
64 Human Mage
Zarhym should record himself saying "I got this!" in the George Lopez way.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
/dance

/does the running man

/cabbage patch

/moonwalk

/throws confetti

Those are some pretty lame moves...

/stretches

/lawnmower

/weed-whacker

/truck-driver

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
05/12/2011 06:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
With the help of Ghostcrawler, the following will be added to the patch notes for the next PTR update

He was holding a crossbow to your skull while you were typing this wasn't he?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
05/13/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Mathesar
So instead of dps'ing/healing/tanking you would rather dance in combat? Never understood this.

It's a PvP thing, not a PvE thing. If you're hopelessly outnumbered as, say, the only defender against a group zerging a node in AB, then you might as well /dance, because you're about to get blown up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
When people are complaining that you're not acting on their feedback, it's because... well you don't.

Plenty of players do have good ideas and, understandably, you can't always respond to them "Yeah, we should do that!" because that kinda pins you into a corner.

But I think, on certain issues, players would still like to be able to hear developer opinion, so that we can know to stop hating you for ignoring our problems. ;)
So that... you know.... we can at least know you're aware of our concerns, and talking about it.

And while we can appreciate that you don't want to respond to every single post on our concerns, nor do we truly believe you just hate us or ignore us, we can really only wonder at what is going on behind the scenes. Because we don't get anything at all.

When you leave customers to their own imagination, we're not going to imagine nice things. It's just human nature. We just want reassurance as to what sort of discussions are going on about the problems.

For example: Shaman aoe. What's up with that? We know that you knew it was a problem before 4.1. But many Shaman players still think it's a problem, because the new mechanics, in our opinion, simply aren't any better. Do the devs agree with that? Do they want more input? Are they having trouble finding an acceptable replacement, despite the numerous fixes the players love to post about (including myself)?

We don't know the answers to any of that, and all we can do is complain and complain and complain... until we finally see you add something to the patch notes that actually makes us happy.

While it would be nice to have that sort of thing answered, I'm not exactly fishing... just providing a relevant real-world example.
Edited by Matuk on 5/13/2011 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]