Don't Worry Folks. We Got This.

85 Tauren Warrior
... But I hate the male tauren dance.

T_T
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
@ Zarhym, is there any possibility, that in the next few posts you make, can you toss in this, somewhere in the body of text you type up?

Gnarf!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

;)

<3

I'mma let you finish, but first...

Everybody /dance now!

Doo-do-do-do!!

Who else immediately thought of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_F74xBvkk after this post?
Props if you were actually referring to this song Kaivax :P

Totally playing it once it goes live and getting my whole guild to /dance with Gamon.
Edited by Ziata on 5/12/2011 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So many forum moderators that I've never seen
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/12/2011 09:12 PMPosted by Viridias
So many forum moderators that I've never seen

They were too busy dancing before :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wait, does this mean I won't be able to waggle in a 360º like a giant robot? Aw =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We've been repeatedly saying in various threads recently that we are listening, even if we're not acting on every piece of feedback we read. Well readers, listen up!

With the help of Ghostcrawler, the following will be added to the patch notes for the next PTR update:

• Players are once again free to dance in combat (without causing graphic errors). Other animations, such as attacks, will take precedence over dancing. The dance animation will be suppressed until the higher priority animation is complete. Fun has been unnerfed.

The concerns of the people vanished. And there was much dancing.

I shall dance while fighting the LK.

/dance
/like
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I will napoleon dynamite the living bananas out of all of you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
You may now be able to dance in combat... but...

YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHILE STUNNED!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Obligatory Gen-X/Y medley:

"Pump Up the Volume" by Maars
"The Power" by Snap
"Can I Kick It?" by A Tribe Called Quest
"3 AM Eternal" by KLF
"Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J
"Groove Is In the Heart" by Dee-Lite
"The Humpty Dance" by Digital Underground
"Everybody Everybody" by Black Box

Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue
05/12/2011 08:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Why on ptr does it say "Can't do that while in combat"? Is this not patched in yet? I wanted to be mc hammer and chop someone.

The change isn't live on PTR yet. It just got checked in and should be in the next build. ;)

Checked in???

CHECKED IN???

Dump your revision control (or better yet, just start forcing saves without merges) and then you're talking REAL fun!

(humph, "unnerf fun" indeed!)
Edited by Undertow on 5/12/2011 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
All that is missing now is some sort of Studio in which I can fine tune my moves.

Yes I want my dance studio!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bahh I never dance, not even in RL. Actually, especially not in RL.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/12/2011 08:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
hmmm now why would you want to /dance during combat, your all weirdo's

It's actually the proven number one strategy when you find yourself caught as the lone defender of a Battleground base, as a wave of attackers come at you. Ever since the days of vanilla WoW, there has been only one appropriate reaction: to dance with your murderers.

i remember a certain mob in a certain dungeon with certain undead people and creatures alike. dancing comes to mind. you know what im talking about. you know.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
With all the MC Hammer references and what not getting thrown around up in here I've a feeling we're all secret orcses.

P.S. MAKE ZANZIL DANCE. It just seems so fitting for a maniacal troll chemical genius.
Edited by Flaks on 5/12/2011 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
This is what you guys are doing to fix things in this game? How about fixing the problems pallys are having instead of wasting time on junk like this! Or better yet get the crew you have working on giving pallys round the clock nerfs and have them fix issues like beacon not showing the count down in your UI. Or how about fixing the problem with Shoulders not showing up.

You guys are like watching monkeys use hammers for the first time.

Aren't they so cute when they're angry!

People wanted this to be fixed. It got fixed. Nothing wrong with a thread to let us know.

Stop whining. This game is supposed to be about fun. If you're not having any, try drinking, or maybe try playing with your feet. Whatever works for you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Thanks for the fix!!!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Cool...

But I didn't care at all about this ascetic problem.

I think there are much more pressing problems.

But still... thank you...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
LET'S DANCE!

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues...

LET'S DANCE!

To the song they're playin' on the radio...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]