Constantly desyncing.

45 Human Priest
I can get about 10 - 15 minutes of play, then I become desynced. I can chat in chat channels, but its like I don't exist in the world.

If I stand still, I am fine, I don't DC at all. if I fly around I am fine. As soon as I enter combat, its a crap shoot.

I have deleted the WTF, Addons, and Cache folders, to no avail.

Altho I am on wireless, I know that is not the issue, as it has not changed in 2 years, and has worked perfectly up until last patch. I am able to play other online games with no issues. I am on a 10Mb down pipe.

Help would be most appreciated.
Reply Quote
45 Human Priest
Still having issue.
Reply Quote
45 Human Priest
Almost 20 hours since first post, any ideas?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Lieph,

If you are using a wireless connection of any kind, please try to connect using a wired connection such as an ethernet cable as a temporary test. Wireless connection are unstable in general and many things beyond your control can and often do interfere with the signal integrity. If you stop having the problem while using a wired connection you will know your wireless is suffering from interference from a nearby source or it may need a firmware update.

If it is possible to do so for your router, switching to a single wireless mode B,G, or N will potentially provide a more secure connection, with less latency and disconnections. If you do not know how to do this, please check your wireless router's instruction manual, or contact the manufacturer or provider of the wireless router for help setting it up.

"Mordred's a-hungry"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]