I will try and keep this short and sweet.
[ What Im Looking for ]
- Serious Raiding guild with a solid foundation, that is focused on end game progression
- Prefer 10man, but 25man is fine
- People that raid smart, quality over quantity, raid 3 nights a week, 2 is fine also
- Im looking for a place i can settle down in and call home for the years to come.
- I am willing to server xfer, and faction change for the right guild.
[ Schedule ]
My preferred days for me are Mon-Fri-Sun, but i can raid any 3 of the following days.
- Monday - 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST
- Tuesday - 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST - Limited on Tuesdays
- Wednesday - 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST
- Thursday - 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST
- Friday - 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST
- Saturday - 5pm - 12:00pm EST - Some Saturdays are limited
- Sunday - 5pm - 11:00pm EST
[ About Me ]
- I am level 28 iRL, married and work as an IT Manager, I play WoW to Raid
- I am honest, respectful, hardworking, and get along well with others. I dont believe in Drama!
- The game is for fun, but i take Raiding seriously, and schedule my affairs so that i have time to raid 3 times a week.
- I always come to raids prepared, I dont like to waste peoples time!
- I like criticism and learning new ways to increase my play skill. I do alot of research on my Class and on Raids
- Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/epictankz/advanced
- WoW-Heroes = 4830
[ Raid Experience ]
- I was into high end raiding in EQ1, the moved to WoW at release.
- Cleared MC, BWL, AQ40, some BC, then some Wotlk, CATA 10/12 (5% on Nef)
- I have been around the block a few times, I raid aware and learn new fights quickly.
- I have been GL & Raid Leader for a group of iRL friends as we pushed through Cata, this has since fell apart as over half the guild went casual and dont have time to raid.
[ Contact ]
- Real Friend ID - email@example.com