E
E
R
I
N
G
?
90 Goblin Hunter
What I would like to see is cooking recipes randomly dropped by the chefs in Shadowfang keep.

I kill all the cooks and think, hmmmm, certainly ONE of them was looking at a recipe when I slayed them.
85 Draenei Hunter
"Yes. Definitely. As we move forward, making sure older content has a smooth flow is a top priority. In fact, we have Top Men working on it. Top. Men."

Brilliant Raiders of the Los Ark reference!!!! Briliiant!!!!
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Archaeology is supposed to be about discovering, preserving, and honoring cultural items found, in order to learn from the past. Currently we don't do that. Instead we are forced to coldly vendor what we don't want. No donation to a museum, no return to the races of origin. Couldn’t we do something more important with these items? Can we expect more interesting stories with artifacts? Will you do something about this to make it feel like the player is getting something useful back, and perhaps remove a little bit of the random part of it so that it's more fun and focused?

for every rare you encounter it doesnt just give you the item, you have to bring it to either the race of origin or to the respective orginization to receive that item (via a Quest) and for some of the rarer items perhaps a cutscene maybe? just some ideas
90 Night Elf Hunter
I agree. I hope Blizz has something in mind about Engineers. The Mats for the Guns are ridiculous, plus now that players are doing Heroics, Zandalari's and even Raids, the guns are useless. As far as the mounts go, the Flyers are Engineer-Only, and the Chopper is also at a high price to make. Engineers really have no steady source of income to the economy. Sure, there's Gun/Bow Enchants, Repair bots and Goblin BBQ's, but like I said, there's no steady source of income for the Engineers.

I hope in the future there will be something that Engineers can make at a low cost, easily and in high quantity that will sell reasonably to other players that is also useful to them.
37 Goblin Shaman
MY WISH LIST

Tailors can change the basic color of non-tier cloth armor.

Blacksmiths can change the basic color of non-tier plate armor, craft keys (at double mats) that can be used by anyone, and make a small steam powered-looking mount.

Leatherworkers can change the basic color of non-tier leather and mail armor, and craft an abomination mount (where the player sits on it's head) or a recolor of a preexisting creature designed to look taxidermied and sewn together.

Inscriptionists can make a paper crane or a book that flies (flapping the cover like wings) mount.

Jewelcrafters can create gems which can socket any item and count as a second enchantment which makes the item shine or glow. Also, they can make a gold jewel encrusted rickshaw pulled by an ogre as a mount.

Alchemists can make potions to restore Death Knight rune power.

Engineers can make a goblin shredder or a gnomish spider tank as a mount depending on their specialization.

Miners have a rare chance of finding a gyreworm as a mount from Cataclysm level nodes.

Herbalists have a rare chance of finding a "mount" where vines grow out of their back which walk for them (counts as a regular ground mount).

Skinners have a rare chance of finding a carrion worm mount.
90 Draenei Death Knight
why wont they make all professions fair like herbalism n the jacking druids why not fix the real issues before you fix the "boring" issues
60 Human Mage
I have completed both Troll & Fossil rare & common artifacts. I continue to get excessive amounts of Troll & Fossil digs. I need Dwarf dig sites & hardly get those digs. Out of 20 dig sites, I may get 2 Dwarf sites, 1 Nerubian, 8 Troll, & 9 Fossil dig sites. Can you adjust the Archaeology profession so you get alot less of the completed Races?
85 Tauren Priest
I would love to see disenchanting fixed for groups

1. It sucks DEing everything for free

2. If more then 1 enchanter is in the grp the DE is random between them, I had something DE'd for me by another player that is not in a lvl 25 guild (I am) and I got 1 dust from it instead of a whole lot more, that shouldn't happen at least to the enchanter in the lvl 25 guild.

I would love to be able to turn off DEing for the grp.
85 Human Paladin
Profession in general have some perks which are helpful to the character.
Overall they do not offer much reward for the time and cost to manufacture them. Make a chest item that requires dungeon runs to obtain the major mat only to loose the roll 10 times or more and then have that reipie be a random result...come on folks.
85 Human Death Knight
Good job Blizzard! and i especially liked the parts about making professions easier to level with your character.
85 Worgen Druid
I have noticed especially on the RP servers that there is a large desire for a variety of clothing. This seems especially true with the woman who play wow. Are there plans to increase the variety of clothes that are available that can be worn by all classes and all levels?
90 Human Paladin
no engineering>.<
85 Worgen Druid
For Archeology, you could return the items to the Faction/Race they come from, in rewards for reputation gains.
If you so happen to get a Horde item, and you're alliance, you could... Idk. Think of something for that :P
But I think that would go nicely.
I would like to see an "Epic Journey" for Epic Items, instead of an RNG Controled drop. This would incorporate lore, reputation, and fun into this profession. For example the Dwarf staff "Journey" could start by finding a "rare" artifact or speaking with someone in Ironforge upon choosing a "race specialization". There could be a cinematic of the firelord blowing that old fool up and pieces of the staff flying all over the continent. Now it is your task to seek out those said items by finding out which NPC may have dug one up (this is where rep could play a part)or by digging them up yourself (by means of clues?)

After all the pieces are found you take them back to the NPC who started the quest and it is put back together. Something along those lines, i'm just brain storming what I, personally whould like to see added to the profession to make it fun/interesting.

ok yall gotta fix the epic drop rates for, like for example the troll sword (nudge nudge), ive been farming for that thing for weeks with nothing to show for it, i mean come on!!!!
85 Undead Rogue
What I'd like to know is if engineering cogs/goggles will keep up with the latest season releases or not.
85 Undead Rogue
What I'd like to know is if engineering cogs/goggles will keep up with the latest season releases or not.
85 Undead Warlock
Will there be a way to distinguish profession nodes on the minimap for those that have two gathering professions? - Discordia (LA)

That’s a good suggestion. We recently added the ability to see your target and focus target on the minimap, but the feedback we’ve received from players is that they clutter up the map too much. Coming up with unique icons that work with only a few pixels might be challenging. We’ll give it a shot though.

Dear Kalvax:

Tell the devs the icons can be the same, just use a different color for different nodes.

Yellow for mining nodes and blue for plants, for example. It's easier than using unique icons.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]