Almost nothing is a as fun as...

85 Undead Rogue
Sapping people in SW. Watching them Use every AoE they have and try and find you. Then when the 85 guards chase you with players, Love escaping from that. See you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I hate when I am doing dailies in TB, and its Sap....Sap....Sap..... then nothing.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GANK ME :(

tldr sap makes me sad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Rogues get to have all the fun
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
05/16/2011 04:55 PMPosted by Mia

I disagree, remember before they pathed Fear and locks could just Fear people off of cliffs?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Sap.Sap.Sap.Sa-VANISH NOW
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
sapping is a fun game. When Im on my warlock I like to find them; ive gotten pretty good at picking where you rogues hide.

the best ones to pop out of stealth are u dumb bunch, cause you'll either poke around when I am sapped (or to be re-sapped) or have scurried away to an obvious location, like near a rock, or bush or a nook 10yrds away from me.

I'll also agree there, mages are the most fun to sap. At low lvls they'll blow their mana bar 'sploding the place up and you're 25yrds away eating popcorn.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
i was yelling when a rogue kept on sapping me on my lock i acttually yelled jjust f--cken kill me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I've played with many an Alliance this way. Sitting back watching mages blow their mana on explosions and flamestrikes, hunters with their flares. Druids even like to randomly insta-pop mushrooms or run for a warlock.

So cute.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
yeah, they're so terrible because they're trying to find an invisible player. you really showed them!

it's only funny if they do it without a pvp flag on.
Edited by Alakhir on 7/13/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
alakhir smells like diarrhea
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
05/16/2011 04:55 PMPosted by Mia

As in -the- EG of Illidan? lol
My friend Halsy says hi.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Rogue
It's only funny when they trinket sap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]