[H] <Catalyst> 8/8H 25M Recruiting

90 Tauren Druid
Catalyst is looking to expand our ranks and our family so we are opening our doors to all classes and specs.

You may ask what are we looking for? Well the answer is simple we are looking for dedicated guys and gals that think they have what it takes to raid. You may also ask what do you mean what it takes to raid? This is also a simple answer. We are looking for quality players of course but also those diamonds in the rough looking for a shot at better progression and a chance to realize their full potential. How do you reach your full potential? Also another simple answer. You reach your potential by having the will to learn and to surround yourself with those willing to help and teach you.

This is what Catalyst is all about and what it was founded on the willingness to help teach those that know they have the ability but just haven't got the shot yet for quality raiding. This is Catalyst commitment to our potential raiders and our current family to always help them to learn and grow.

So if you think you have what it takes and want more and expect more from raiding we encourage you to apply and join our family.

What does Catalyst have to offer:

1) a solid structure of ethical and forward moving raiding
2) a guild bank that pays for repairs during raids
3) a guild bank that offers items required to raid effectively at a 50% discount to raider ranked members
4) a solid tried and tested EP/GP system for loot distribution in the fairest way possible
5) leadership that knows what they are doing
6) quality people
7) open door policy
8) drama free atmosphere

Current raiding progression:
25 man: 8/8H, 8/8

Guild Level:

Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30PM server time

Catalyst is a PVE minded progression first and foremost and we also do some pvp as well so feel free to drops us a application at www.catalyst-raids.com. Myself and the other officers are looking forward to hearing from our fellow BT players and welcoming some of you into our family in the near future.

If you want more information, check out or website or contact one of our officers.

Officers:

Jelloey: Healing Lead
Onetime: Raid/Tank Lead

Guild Master:

Teknyne
Edited by Jelloey on 5/11/2012 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
A nudge and a grope for 6/13H 25M.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump for Horde Progression.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey, a squirrel!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bump for gewd peeps. Go Horde. ^^
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I WILL HIT YOU IF YOU'RE IN TOL BARAD! I WILL HIT YOU SO SUPER HARD YOU WONT KNOW!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
mowa you smell funny. like rotten flesh. come horde and become an undead warrior. i hear those are pro.
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
Level 3. Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
We now come with hot piste on piste action, apparently.
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
Why don't you love me? D,:
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
This is true.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Nudge, grope and possible sexual harassment for 7/13.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for a healer, priest/paladin preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Bump for the sake of bumping this thread for its total awesomeness!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
so much horde in this post ^^

i got an itchy trigger finger
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]