What mage here?

90 Human Warrior
well timed mace stun bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Not well timed enough, I didn't get the "Relentless GCD-hacker" title unlike someone on sargeras :(
Edited by Arazu on 6/20/2011 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Obviously I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about someone who actually does have a Relentless GCD-hacker title.

Also I was talking about someone who actually plays wow, which you apparently don't most of the time. Good choice.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I am twelve and what is this...?
Reply Quote
8 Undead Warlock
Ltz is full of ghonorrhea spewing from his mouth, seriously this guy thinks more with his epeen, which is probably attached to his voluble excuse for a mouth, than being considerate for anyone in the raid. Lunytunez? hahaha.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
Man, I check these forums on a whim, and see that the MR forums are still full of dribbling !@#$s. Glad to see some things never change!
Reply Quote
8 Undead Warlock
What is this "Please" crap The Dave? It is obvious that I meant a period. Sigh. Is that it? Maybe I should have added a predicate nomnitive to make Ltz, the subject, be defamed more pristinely. Still waitting for the /hate.

Aleii, why come back and comment on noobrunner naga?

Edit because I can do whatever lechery I feel like doing. Suck me crackers!
Edited by Schwandiego on 8/5/2011 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/05/2011 07:30 AMPosted by Schwandiego
suck me crackers!

Best line so far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
08/04/2011 09:33 PMPosted by Thedave
Ltz is full of ghonorrhea spewing from his mouth, seriously this guy thinks more with his epeen, which is probably attached to his voluble excuse for a mouth, than being considerate for anyone in the raid. Lunytunez? hahaha.

Please learn the difference between a comma and a period.

It looks like you're plenty familiar with the latter, but use the grammar version of it too.

Looks like he's plenty familiar with Lunytunez, too.
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Death Knight
It dont take much to be a great mage all you need is a pair of hands, but i know there are people out here in the world that dont have them so roll a frost mage and use your forehead and you will be spanking noobs in no time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Jealousy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Where is Floppy on that list!?
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Mage
hateies is #1 just look at that portrait
Edited by Hateies on 1/10/2012 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/10/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Hateies
hateies is #1 just look at that portrait

Sorry sir, but Tickley #1.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]