[H] Shadow Priest LF Home

85 Undead Priest
Hiya,

I hate filling out apps, so if any guilds out there need a shadow priest for their raids. send me a message. I'd like a high level guild so I can take advantage of some perks. Zero cata raiding experience.

End.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/13/2011 05:02 PMPosted by Adeclaugus
hate filling out apps

05/13/2011 05:02 PMPosted by Adeclaugus
I'd like a high level guild

Good luck. Our stance is if you can't be bothered to fill out an app we can't be bothered to have you in our guild.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
If you're looking to seriously raid, I would consider doing research about your class, raid encounters, and take the time to fill out an application.

On a side note: There's enough shadow priests on this server.

@ Solz - I disappoint you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
hi, Its not that I don't know how to play my character or that I'm too lazy to do research on the boss fights. I know how it is in a raiding guild, I wouldn't be looking to join one if I wasn't aware of what I was getting into. I am a VERY loyal member that stays with a guild through he good times and bad. I still keep in touch with my previous GM and I'm the only one online now in my current guild. when I make a commitment to a guild I'm in it for the long run. that's why it's taken me such a long time to start looking for a new guild.

I'm still looking for a raiding guild. I consider the shadow priest my main, but I have 2 other toons that I play regularly, and one not so regularly (the DK).

if you're curious, my other toons are Sugualceda (my priests name backwards haha), and Abahddonn (super cool resto shaman). and my DK Truunard. he sucks monkey butt.

I am also leveling a paladin, and the reasoning behind me looking for a high level guild is because I want to buy the BoA cloak and helm asap to level the paladin faster, and joining a high level guild will guarantee that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

On a side note: There's enough bad shadow priests on this server.

Fixed....

You can count the number of quality Spriests on this server on 1 hand.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

On a side note: There's enough bad shadow priests on this server.

Fixed....

You can count the number of quality Spriests on this server on 1 hand.
I was going to say that, but I don't need more people hating Kyonshi.
/sad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I hate Kyonshi because he outdpsed me in BH.

jaykay ilu

Back on topic, OP, since you're unwilling to fill out an app, it's obvious you don't want a guild to raid with, you want a guild that raids to carry you through content.

So look for one of those.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

I was going to say that, but I don't need more people hating Kyonshi.
/sad

Im pretty sure everyone hates you cause you talk in 3rd person so much amg

@Steehl
GL being in a BH Kyo isnt #1 on dps ...i heard he paid a guy for DI.....
Kyonshi would never do such a thing! Warlocks just give it to Kyonshi because Kyonshi asks them or they know how awesome Kyonshi is.

Edit: Kyonshi needed to add more third person talking just for you.
Edited by Kyonshi on 6/11/2011 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
pm me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]