Like the Deserts Miss The Rain

90 Orc Warrior
I miss this server. I miss people on this server. Select people.

I miss the uneducated hormone-driven trollery. Are there still threads to troll Resurrected or Evidence of Evolution? Are they fun? ARE THEY FUN?

Le Sigh.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
mok has trolls? hmm i wonder if i can find one somewhere... they must be very ugly

besides barely anyone uses these forums anymore its always the same 3 people
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
mok has trolls? hmm i wonder if i can find one somewhere... they must be very ugly

the same 3 handsome people
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I too miss this server in a warped and morbid way.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
05/17/2011 06:18 AMPosted by Cursedgord

am i one of those 3 people? :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i missed it, so i move all back. minus rogue 1, shaman 1 and druid (all gone to some chubby old man no doubt).

at least you can come in our vent Xanith and talk when we're raiding/failing in raids.

what's up feist, i heard you quit playing. back in FL or no?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
LOL, I used to be called "Rockefeller" haha. Some nonce nabbed my name on all the servers. Best name ever.
Reply Quote
96 Dwarf Hunter
n-n-n-necro thread
Edited by Drunkdwarf on 7/22/2012 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

What gord said. He has the bestest stache though
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
mok still sucks as usual. The Broken guild xfered off this rock. Resilience (sp?) and SHBT both wreck havoc in Org alot......uummmm pvp guilds forming left and right. I haven't had found my muse yet to get back into making Moo Classics other than occasionally making youtube videos that suck.....

Nope Mok is still Mok
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
this is that server that has a few ally that think they are "good" at pvp and one crazy old horde guy that talks to himself in /2 right?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/22/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Burkhart
LOL, I used to be called "Rockefeller" haha. Some nonce nabbed my name on all the servers. Best name ever.

Horgie! ahhhh I miss you. You should really log on your fb once in a while, ya know.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/26/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Garyoakk
this is that server that has a few ally that think they are "good" at pvp and one crazy old horde guy that talks to himself in /2 right?

lol long reply but you'd be surprised how many pvp only guilds have popped up on both sides and horde chat mainly consists of ppl talking to themselves
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
08/10/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Misformöö
you'd be surprised how many pvp only guilds have popped up on both sides and horde chat mainly consists of ppl talking to themselves

All this has happened before and will happen again. Pretty sure horde trade is always one guy arguing with himself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]