Looking for big, social Horde guild

Hi all, mostly an Alliance player, but looking to put 1 or 2 toons in a social, casual Horde-side guild. My main guild closed down it's Horde-side branch so now I'm a bit bored when leveling my other toons! I'm mostly a casual player, my main is Alliance, but I had 2 85s and know the game fairly well. Don't care at all about guild perks or bank access or anything, really just looking for some fun people to group and chat with while leveling.

Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
TBSG. Half the server must be in that guild and no one even knows what it means.
Reply Quote
14 Tauren Paladin
I actually thought TBSG left the realm cause I've only seem a handfull of their players around the last few months. I thought their hayday was a year ago and it's been downhill since.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I know several people from TBSG have forum threads started about how they're desperately trying to get off the server. Stumbled upon them when I searched for one of their members bragging about gear xP.

Oddly enough, when you search them on google, the only thing that pops up for me is The Boston Spine Group, hahaha.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
05/12/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Gantru
TBSG. Half the server must be in that guild and no one even knows what it means.

I get a different answer each time I ask. The reoccuring answer is: "The Butt Sex Guild."
Reply Quote
I want to say Blood Scarred Skies is the biggest guild Hordeside at the mo', but don't quote me on that. Not entirely sure what their recruitment policy is - perhaps a member can weigh in?
Reply Quote
From my experience, we are open to recruiting anyone. On the other hand, we tend to boot quite a few based on activity / attitude toward other guild members. Most importantly, we`re definitely a social guild, and I`ll personally invite you if you wanna join and give us a try.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
TBSG rocks and we are still around and growing strong, as for the name well thats for us to know *wink*
Reply Quote
I want to say Blood Scarred Skies is the biggest guild Hordeside at the mo', but don't quote me on that. Not entirely sure what their recruitment policy is - perhaps a member can weigh in?

Doh!

Reply Quote
BAD FISHERTROLL!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
doesn't tbsg stand for some thing god =/ that's what I've been told o.o
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Any TBSG or BSS members willing to chime in, what's your policy re. lowbie DKs? A friend and I looking to play away from our main realm once in awhile recently rolled on KT, because I still have an old guild banker lazing about in Dal from when I played here with a friend a couple of years ago. We're drama-free, mostly quiet, and will be playing on KT two or three times a week at most.
Edited by Sleinne on 6/10/2011 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We don`t have a 'policy' exactly. The only rule close to one that would apply is that we kick members that are innactive for a month or two without reason. As long as you`re on occassionally, you`re welcome.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Perfect, thank you. :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the input folks, got an alt in Blood Scarred Skies now, seems like a good group!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]