150 Mount achievement with a Mount reward!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sitting at 128 mounts myself, I'd love a 150 achievement (or something close to it). However, there is little to no chance that Blizzard will add one until they balance out the Worgen not having racial mounts. I'd say that when they add in two extra Alliance mounts, they'll put in the higher mount achievement. I hope they do it soon!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Perfect reward would be the Green Firehawk mount since the purple one is from the Firelands raid meta and the Smoldering one is from Rag (And according to the Wow site, 100% from H Rag).

I'm at 154 and I have zero TCG mounts and I don't have the Amani War Bear nor do I have the 2 Naxx drakes (Let's hope they bring those drakes back as well!). I do have the luck of a war survivor though.
Edited by Ceejay on 7/9/2011 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Perfect reward would be the Green Firehawk mount since the purple one is from the Firelands raid meta and the Smoldering one is from Rag (And according to the Wow site, 100% from H Rag).

Green one is actually the meta reward. I wouldn't be surprised if the purple one was for season 10's reward, but I'd love to see the purple one for 150 mount reward :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I'm sure we'll see a 150 achievement and mount eventually.

Just pray it isn't as ungodly hideous as the 100 award was.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
150 mounts would be awesoem thave an achviement for i think the reward should be one of the un-used fire hawks.

dont anyone tell me that 150 mounts is not obtainable i have 159 and only have discountined mounts being the ZG tiger and raptor the Togc 10m horse and the swift zerheva. with still voer 26 mounts to obtain currently in game it defently deserves an achivement and a reawrd. if you think 150 is too east get on the other hand and that it does not deserve a reward then how come we get on for 100.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'm sitting at 134 mounts (no TCGs) and to get to 150 would be a rough road. But I definitely think, unlike the pet cheevos, they should put this 150 in when there are still few people at that level so it feels more like an achievement when you reach that number.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i only got 29 mounts
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/30/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Cynlailine
i only got 29 mounts

That's nice, hunny. Now go play and find more mounts.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
question, i know 2 people with 150 pets, but i know of no one with 150 mounts, the highest one i know if is 134 (im at 122).
WTB 125 if nothing else.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Hunter
question, i know 2 people with 150 pets, but i know of no one with 150 mounts, the highest one i know if is 134 (im at 122).
WTB 125 if nothing else.

I've seen a few people with over 150 mounts, a few I know of off the top of my head.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Eloderung/mount

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Absalom/mount

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Ataxus/mount

Those are the three I know off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/30/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Indarys
Terrible idea, but sounds like something blizzard would do because it favors horde since alliance didn't get any worgen mounts. Blizz would definately add this achivement to cater to WoW: Horde Wins Everything edition (aka cata)

Hey there you go, two 'new' horses for Worgen so everything's hunky dory.

Inb4 complaining about them being boring and recycled.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
09/01/2011 11:33 AMPosted by Mnevis
Hey there you go, two 'new' horses for Worgen so everything's hunky dory.

That was my first thought too, they wouldn't bother adding these mounts unless they were adding new mount achievements along with them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

If my math is correct, which I won't be surprised if it is not; it is currently possible to get 150 mounts in the game without having to spend an extra dime; while I do not believe this is true of pets.

Yet pets are a lot easier to do - so what if you have to spend more money - 10 dollars isn't steep, hell there's 3 TCG pets that are 10 dollars each - Boom easy.

Mounts on the other hand have insane drop rates (Love Rocket being an example) or insane competition (Invincible's reigns / Ragnaros mount, etc.). Pets are pretty much for YOU and YOU only (no competition).

Hence pets are easier.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/02/2011 03:30 AMPosted by Nightsbane
Yet pets are a lot easier to do - so what if you have to spend more money - 10 dollars isn't steep, hell there's 3 TCG pets that are 10 dollars each - Boom easy.

I'm pretty sure you can get 150 pets w/o buying any. I've got 140, but 3 Collector's Edition & 1 Blizzcon pet were "bought". There are 22 more pets I could get w/o using the Pet Store. That's well over 150.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
maybe 125 mounts or 140, but right now 150 is not practical for most mount collectors.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/04/2011 12:50 PMPosted by Fathme
maybe 125 mounts or 140, but right now 150 is not practical for most mount collectors.

125 and 150 is completely possible especially with two new worgen mounts added (even if they suck they still give #s). Even then if it doesn't seem practical at least having the achievements in the game would give people something to work towards.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Blizzard said none of the current mini pet or mount achievements will reward a new title, or mount/mini pet (the new cataclysm ones, that is)

They said that they plan to add more later, which may award a new mini pet/mount/title.

100, 125, and 150 are all coming with rewards right now on PTR, along with an appropriate RP letter from the Dalaran pet shop owner.

It's a good thing that Blizzard changes their mind about poor decisions. Let's just hope they reward mount collectors as much as they do pet collectors before 4.2 goes live.

I've found pets to this point easier to get than mounts.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
09/04/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Nightsbane

125 and 150 is completely possible especially with two new worgen mounts added (even if they suck they still give #s). Even then if it doesn't seem practical at least having the achievements in the game would give people something to work towards.

i agree having it in the game would be nice even if it wasn't in many people's near future
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Needs to exist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]