(H) Children of Midian 10M - recruitment

100 Blood Elf Hunter
We are a casual raiding guild looking for members.

The guild is made up of a mature group of people that also have real lives, kids, work and other things that come up at times. Although we are a casual guild and don't force people to raid, or be a particular spec, we still work very hard to progress through content. We also are very fair about scheduling and rotate people in to make sure they get places if they want to raid. We feel the fairness of rotation to see raids and playing with friends is more important than purple pixels. If you are only interested in loot, please don't apply.

We currently raid 3 nights a week, Wed, Sun, and Mon 8:30-11:30, we are looking for someone who can fill in 1 or 2 raid days. We only do 10 man runs, fyi. Currently heals and tanks are a priority, but we are looking for a couple dps as well. We don't have a requirement to attend all raids, just what fits your schedule. There is no penalty for not being available for raids. We are looking to help fill gaps for when some of our regular people are not available.

Please contact Lyrsuk or a Children of Midian officer for more info if you are interested.
Edited by Lyrsuk on 5/17/2011 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
bump as we are still actively looking.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Bump for good peeps!
Reply Quote
30 Human Priest
I was a member of CoM for years before some RL friends switched servers so I followed. It truly is a fantstic guild with some of the kindest and remarkable players out there.

Hi from Hash all, I hope all is well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
we are still actively looking, refreshing the post
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
still recruiting
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
i can fill in today if you need, i gots a tank healer or dps
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
We are still looking for raiders. Need a tank and heal, could use 1 or 2 more dps as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
updating post, Contact Lyrsuk or an officer of COM for more info if interested.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
refreshing as we are looking for a couple dps + a tank
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
At the moment (12/28), our guild is in a unique situation. We have an abundance of healers and enough tanks to get us through, but we need dps.

You read that right, we're short on the most common role in the game.

Personally I think that speaks to the kind of guild we are, all of our players are eager to help one another, and we allow people to play whatever role/spec is most fun for them, which in our case seems to be everything but dps.

So if you ARE a dps, we could use your help doing some casual raiding a couple nights a week. If you're not geared up for raids yet, no worries, we run lots of heroics and have plenty of crafters to help get you there. =)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking for more raiders. Send ingame mail or search for an officer online for more info.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
If you have room for an Ele sham, your guild sounds quite nice. But, I'm going to give the guild I'm currently in one last go. The attitude lately has gotten horrible.
Edited by Shamanistico on 1/20/2012 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
4/8 DS pre 5% buff.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
7/8 DS , join us before MOP hits :)
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
Bumping this because this thread made me join a month ago and this guild is full of sweethearts.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
8/8 DS, we now clear it in a single raid block. In addition we occasionally do firelands to finish up a guild staff.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
looking for people for MOP as well, join early!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]