A Slight Change of Heart

Hello, my name is Gsuschrist, and I love world PVP.

I'm not going to insult your intelligence and say that I only attack other 85s or that I only engage in 1 on 1 combat. I attack anyone who I think I can kill, no matter where we are or who's with me. My guild raiding BoT and you're by the meeting stone? 10 of us will rip you apart in a second. Level 30 in STV? Dead. etc etc etc...

Hell, I even have a character Horde side made specifically for stalking certain lowbies who had the nerve to make an Alliance character to trash talk me. When any of those people are online, I will stop what I'm doing, no matter what and camp them until they spirit rez and hearth.

Now you may be wondering, "Gsus, why are you doing this? is it because your parents beat you/ you were bullied in high school/ you are a virgin etc?"

No. It's actually a lot simpler than all that:

This is my world. I go where I please. I can be anywhere at any moment for any or no reason whatsoever. I don't have to justify being there- it's my world. As the owner of this world, I can make whatever rules that I want. Being the gracious master I am, I have one single rule:

No members of the Horde are allowed in my world.

It's really that simple. If I see any members of the Horde in my world, I will promptly kill and camp them until they leave. I don't care if you want to be here- this is my world, mine is the only opinion that matters.

Horde, this is your fair warning. Get out of my world and stay out. I don't care if you want to level, gather, do archeology or whatever it is that you living piles of filth do. Do it somewhere else.

And don't say I didn't warn you.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
u so silli
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Fantastic other than the copy pasta.

But now how will I gank you in TB solo? :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
He is, glad the alliance has this tard now. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Well at least the Horde still has a angry, decrepit, old man with control issues and very probable personality disorders. I sure am glad to be away from that on at least one of my characters.

P.S. Clear BWD yet?

EDIT: Just checked. Nope.

Second edit: Tried to ask. http://i51.tinypic.com/214gut.jpg
Edited by Rottenarrows on 5/19/2011 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Last I recall this "angry, decrepit, old man" took you out in under 15 seconds when we did combatives in Iraq or have you forgotten struggling to do anything (but not being given the chance) for 10 minutes?

You are away from it on all your characters. All aside from Brinkerlolz and his pitiful wannabe (ie you) all are welcome on the team.

Nah, we didn't clear BWD yet. Decided to knock down Cho'gall instead. Took four attempts so i guess we still have alot of improvement to go before we meet the "Sparkle Pony" level of greatness.

Second Edit response: I just decided I was tired of your annoying childish mannerisms so I ignored your inquiry. I actually didn't even read it, just saw it was from you and knew whatever it was wasn't worth reading.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Last I recall this "angry, decrepit, old man" took you out in under 15 seconds when we did combatives in Iraq or have you forgotten struggling to do anything (but not being given the chance) for 10 minutes?

Last I recall this "took you out in under 15 seconds

have you forgotten struggling to do anything (but not being given the chance) for 10 minutes?

If you're going to lie, at least be consistent. You can't even get the imaginary event straight in your own mind, let alone convince anyone else to believe your delusion.

Second Edit response: I just decided I was tired of your annoying childish mannerisms so I ignored your inquiry. I actually didn't even read it, just saw it was from you and knew whatever it was wasn't worth reading.

What? I don't know what imaginary world you live in where the above was true, but I've definitely never been there. You never saw my message, because you had me on ignore. If you hadn't already had me on ignore, I wouldn't have gotten the error message.

Honestly, I'm not sure that you have any idea what's really going on anymore. You're constantly looking for ways to distort reality and form it into some sort of insult (which you're terrible at, btw). With the new episode of the Office out, I kinda wish that I was back in your guild to compare your guild leadership with Creed's style of management, unfortunately I'll just have to assume it's identical.

EDIT: I just noticed that you were up until 1 AM typing that response. I'm very sorry and hope that this post doesn't cause you to lose any more sleep.
Edited by Rottenarrows on 5/20/2011 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
sounds like a roleplayer to me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think he is related to someone in our white house.....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Man, I wish OP was around for tonight's For the Horde! run. :/ Might have been a little more challenging.

Also, relevant necro.
Edited by Shabcicle on 5/6/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
It would be a more relevant necro if it said anyone in the U.S. government. I don't like watching family and friends die to dysfunctional health care, it doesn't matter what person or party is in office.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]