[H] - Nephandi - Recruiting DPS

100 Undead Priest
Nephandi is a 25-man raiding guild that raids 25-mans on Tues & Wed evenings from 7:30-11 PM server. Also we are guild level 25 with all the perks.

We are currently 11/12 in 25-man (haven't messed with Al'akir much, but have Nef down) and 12/12 in 10-mans. We are looking for non-caster DPS. We have enough warlocks and mages at this point, so we are looking for : Hunters, Ret Pallies, DKs, Warriors, Rogues, Feral druids and possibly Shaman.

We are not looking for tanks/healers at this time. I think we're one of the few guilds that is looking for DPS only. So if your current guild is having trouble filling spots, toss an application at our website:
http://nephandi.omniplane.com

You need to be fully geared from heroics with all appropriate enchants, gems, etc. to even be considered.

If you're into achievements, come join the top achievement %@#%@s on the server. But be expected to put in the effort, we are not here to carry folks through anything.

-Tary
Edited by Tarynator on 5/20/2011 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

You need to be fully geared from heroics with all appropriate enchants, gems, etc. to even be considered.

We're having to reject several applicants a week who are applying in greens... Some folks just don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey some of those green's are good, right?
Edited by Sulcor on 5/22/2011 4:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
05/22/2011 04:25 AMPosted by Sulcor
Hey some of those green's are good, right?

Remember the rule for bidding on loot... if it ain't red, it goes on your head!

On topic though, it's even more humorous when the greens don't even match the spec. Or say, they enchanted pvp shaman enhancement gear to have spirit on it to match their resto set.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Bumping with progression update. We are 12/12 in both 10 & 25-mans working on hard modes now. Looking for 2-3 DPS and 1-2 healers at this time.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Bump for another progression update. We are 1/13 in 25-man Heroic Modes now.

We are looking for all roles to fill up the ranks. Apply at http://nephandi.omniplane.com

Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Still looking for quality folks. We're working on more Heroic Mode content in the next week before Firelands hits. Apply if interested.

We house the top achievement %*@!#s on the server and we're putting together a Rated BG team for the 4.2 Season.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Still looking for more quality DPS to beef up the ranks for Firelands.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
We're looking specifically for melee. We don't have a feral druid atm and wouldn't mind another dedicated DK DPS.

We could also use a well-geared tank and 2-3 healers.

As always, exceptional raiders of all classes are encouraged to apply.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Specifically looking for:

2 Healers: prefer Holy Pally, Disc or Holy Priest
Another melee or two: prefer Rogue or Warrior

We're a laid back guild until raid time. Apply at http://nephandi.omniplane.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior

Bump

^^this!!!

Moar warriors plz... need my fellow melee to help show all these casters what for.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I applied. Dont decline me or i'll be sad :[

Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
While we are still accepting apps from dps, and will always accept apps from players that comprehend a great deal of the game, we are in need of healers at this time. We will be accepting apps from all healer classes and will invite based on the quality of the app and his/her gear & experience. The website and all guild information can be found on our website, which is posted at the top.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Bump for 2 progression kills last night. 6/7 now.

We're set on melee but could use 2-3 solid healers. Holy pallies are highly encouraged to apply.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Hi sach told me u was recruiting and i was wonderin if u needed a dps im a 392ilv hunter please pst in game

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Wow, you dug deep to necro this thread. There are newer recruiting threads from us on the Kul Tiras forums.

most recent:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3988670834

In any case, I do see your application on our web-site and officers will be reviewing your history, achievements, gear and other factors and should get back with you in-game in a day or two.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
This isn't meant as a criticism Morecowbell - only to give you a heads up to maybe fix this before they look at you TOO closely:

Any DPS applying needs to be ready for Hard Modes. That means nearly all 397s if possible. Shouldn't be anything below 384s unless the stats make it better than a 384. We're not looking for folks that are behind on VP and gear.

Also, anyone applying that either 1) doesn't have Therazane rep maxed or 2) is not an Inscriptionist will be pretty much insta-rejected.
Really Tary - inscription?!

Also I'm guessing you just finished leveling up jewelcrafting since you aren't currently using those special "bigger" gems.

Another piece of unsolicited advice - check your armory audit before applying to a raid guild.

Good luck! Nephandi is a great guild.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
hello
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]