[H] - Nephandi - Recruiting DPS

90 Undead Priest

Also, anyone applying that either 1) doesn't have Therazane rep maxed or 2) is not an Inscriptionist will be pretty much insta-rejected.

Really Tary - inscription?!

What'd I do?? PvE Shoulder enchants... Either gotta get them from rep or make 'em yourself, right? Made one of my alts an inscriptionist just so I didn't have to grind Hodir & Therazane rep on her. Am I missing something? :)

Thank ye for the kind words Kantee... Seems more and more people starting to disappear these days for SWTOR or just unsub'ing until MoP. Bleh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Eww, did you say SWTOR?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/14/2012 06:33 AMPosted by Mournfull
/bump

Stop bumping this old thread.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

What'd I do?? PvE Shoulder enchants... Either gotta get them from rep or make 'em yourself, right? Made one of my alts an inscriptionist just so I didn't have to grind Hodir & Therazane rep on her. Am I missing something? :)

Thank ye for the kind words Kantee... Seems more and more people starting to disappear these days for SWTOR or just unsub'ing until MoP. Bleh.

Ah for the shoulder chant - no I was the one not putting that together. Totally missed it was an either/or thing. /facepalm @ self

I was only posting to this thread so hopefully the one who necro'd it would see the info faster. I won't post here again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]