Blizzcon 2011

85 Tauren Paladin
You went into Sinestra 10 with heroic Firelands gear and downed it a tier after it was relevant.

I'm sure if I asked some of your guildies why you wouldn't be able to down Sinestra 25 man a tier after it's relevancy with heroic Firelands gear is because you have 5+ people that would be idiots with cutters and/or couldn't make a valuable contribution to the raid. I personally prefer 25 man raiding but I wouldn't let some format like that decide solely if I want to join a guild. If I were to join a 25 man guild again I'd want to make sure we weren't carrying 5+ players. I do admit that a majority of heroic fights this tier are easier on 10 then 25 but not so much of a disparity to really make a difference, especially on Heroic Ragnaros. Last tier it was the opposite, a lot of fights were much harder on 10 man then 25 man, but again not enough to make a difference. 10 mans and 25 mans face vastly different problems in some ways and similar problems in others. Obviously it's harder to keep a good roster on a low pop server like ours as a 25 man.

If you blame your guilds failures on the format I don't think that's positively improving your guild because you're using it as a crutch to mask what your real problems are.
Edited by Eatdamuffin on 10/25/2011 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Relax bro, you getting all crazy and stuff
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^that lul
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You went into Sinestra 10 with heroic Firelands gear and downed it a tier after it was relevant.

I'm sure if I asked some of your guildies why you wouldn't be able to down Sinestra 25 man a tier after it's relevancy with heroic Firelands gear is because you have 5+ people that would be idiots with cutters and/or couldn't make a valuable contribution to the raid. I personally prefer 25 man raiding but I wouldn't let some format like that decide solely if I want to join a guild. If I were to join a 25 man guild again I'd want to make sure we weren't carrying 5+ players. I do admit that a majority of heroic fights this tier are easier on 10 then 25 but not so much of a disparity to really make a difference, especially on Heroic Ragnaros. Last tier it was the opposite, a lot of fights were much harder on 10 man then 25 man, but again not enough to make a difference. 10 mans and 25 mans face vastly different problems in some ways and similar problems in others. Obviously it's harder to keep a good roster on a low pop server like ours as a 25 man.

If you blame your guilds failures on the format I don't think that's positively improving your guild because you're using it as a crutch to mask what your real problems are.

10man raider mad 10man is easier
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

10man raider mad 10man is easier

I'm convinced, sorry 10 man is easier.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
@Jess and @Eat: is "Mad" comments really necessessary? are we no more than common forum monkies trolling each other for no reason other than our own shallow pleasure and fragile pride?

were better than this. save the Mad stuff for the puggles who come post here about people rolling need on gear they need. :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You misinterpret my agenda for common trolling, when in fact it's the only response to 1up the retard in this thread (not talking about muffin).
Edited by Jessicadruid on 10/25/2011 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@Jess and @Eat: is "Mad" comments really necessessary? are we no more than common forum monkies trolling each other for no reason other than our own shallow pleasure and fragile pride?

were better than this. save the Mad stuff for the puggles who come post here about people rolling need on gear they need. :)

You sound mad bro
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*facepalm*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
10/25/2011 03:31 PMPosted by Jessicadruid
You misinterpret my agenda for common trolling, when in fact it's the only response to 1up the retard in this thread (not talking about muffin).

Your just angry bro
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
____Trolling and Thread Derailment Starts here (well it allready started, but fair warning)_____
Edited by Øtaku on 10/26/2011 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Representing the fail realm of Archimonde. Anyone else?

Blizzcon 2013!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This I may have to see.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
03/16/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Rockmonster
Representing the fail realm of Archimonde. Anyone else?

Blizzcon 2013!!!

LOLWAT?

THIS SERVER IS A CONFERENCE OF THE OLD ARCHIMONDE CONFEDERACY. IT NO LONGER EXISTS.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
03/17/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Steth

Blizzcon 2013!!!

LOLWAT?

THIS SERVER IS A CONFERENCE OF THE OLD ARCHIMONDE CONFEDERACY. IT NO LONGER EXISTS.

We have about 14 or 15 from guild going this year

The Marriott is the place to party now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]