Farewell Kirin Tor

85 Worgen Warlock
double post whoops
Edited by Nillex on 6/14/2011 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Posted by Nillex
I can't figure out whats going on in this thread anymore. Wheres surg at I wanna laugh some more
Posted by Shimala
Last I checked: Making fun of Quinn's Progress and 25s being lol.

Quinn is pretty cool, how bout I make fun of you! Gimme your lunch money nerd.
Edited by Nillex on 6/14/2011 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
IM SO BORED Q.Q! and you're a nerd you can't exactly.... bully people xD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
so much hate... and by players that have no right to talk about being bad, go figure.
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Druid
05/27/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Surggeon
Accepted in US Whisperwind- Rocket Surgery / Realm 1st, Region 3rd, World 18th in 10's will plan on continuing progression once 4.2 is released.

I'll just leave this here.

http://rocketsurgery.enjin.com/forum/m/1631472/viewthread/912624-forum-renewal-payment/page/1

6:24 PM - entro (1): i talked to that guy on LL who is an officer in that guild surggeon is in
6:24 PM - entro (1): He just paid for a month of our guild website rofl. He's so bad - or so I hear. He hasn't raided with either of our ten man teams, I was wondering why he hasn't left or said anything but I can see why now.

So what's his backstory do you know him?
6:24 PM - entro (1): Also I just read the thread and he sounds like a giant ***!@!. I hope I can get him too pay for more #!#@ while he rots in guild lmao
6:24 PM - entro (1): Yeah it says he plans on helping with our progression in 4.2 on that thread. The only progression he's going too help us with is farming herbs and paying for our guild website.

- haline

Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Mage
06/15/2011 05:34 PMPosted by Finx
Accepted in US Whisperwind- Rocket Surgery / Realm 1st, Region 3rd, World 18th in 10's will plan on continuing progression once 4.2 is released.

I'll just leave this here.

http://rocketsurgery.enjin.com/forum/m/1631472/viewthread/912624-forum-renewal-payment/page/1

6:24 PM - entro (1): i talked to that guy on LL who is an officer in that guild surggeon is in
6:24 PM - entro (1): He just paid for a month of our guild website rofl. He's so bad - or so I hear. He hasn't raided with either of our ten man teams, I was wondering why he hasn't left or said anything but I can see why now.

So what's his backstory do you know him?
6:24 PM - entro (1): Also I just read the thread and he sounds like a giant ***!@!. I hope I can get him too pay for more #!#@ while he rots in guild lmao
6:24 PM - entro (1): Yeah it says he plans on helping with our progression in 4.2 on that thread. The only progression he's going too help us with is farming herbs and paying for our guild website.

- haline

You're still creeping out of your reclusive hole to post high school drama. When oh when will you mature, all of KT wonders.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/17/2011 05:32 AMPosted by Maglev
You're still creeping out of your reclusive hole to post high school drama. When oh when will you mature, all of KT wonders.

Never and he's still an overhyped player, who's quite frankly not that great of a person.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Mage
06/17/2011 07:42 AMPosted by Sabigale

Never and he's still an overhyped player, who's quite frankly not that great of a person.

I imagine he made a few nerds laugh in the past with his attitude. He also peaked at an average PvP rating when good players started pvping. It's interesting when plebeians have some success and try to grasp it and hold on for dear life. Interesting how long it takes them to realize the bigger picture, that is.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
That this is wow, and all you sorry ass trolls fail lol...
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Druid
06/18/2011 01:07 AMPosted by Maglev

I imagine he made a few nerds laugh in the past with his attitude. He also peaked at an average PvP rating when good players started pvping. It's interesting when plebeians have some success and try to grasp it and hold on for dear life. Interesting how long it takes them to realize the bigger picture, that is.

multi gladiator, top 30 US guild experience. it's funny I don't even have to play this game and I can still make people rage about me.

also lets not forgot how oblivious you are

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1827258986?page=2

-haline
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Mage

multi gladiator, top 30 US guild experience. it's funny I don't even have to play this game and I can still make people rage about me.

also lets not forgot how oblivious you are

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1827258986?page=2">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1827258986?page=2</a>

-haline

When you reply with something that's negative towards someone else, it's likely to incite a negative response. It has nothing to do with any of your history, it's your disposition this very moment. How you continue to misconstrue these fundamental concepts of communicating is mind-boggling.

Yes, I posted here before pointing out other idiocies. I like that you chose the word oblivious. It's the word I was thinking described you best.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
A month later & people are still raging? Have a beer, all. It's not the end of the world...............................of warcraft.

(Come on, you saw it coming...)
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
The real question that has yet to be answered is, why has Surggeon paid 25$ to xfer and all he's kill are Ulduar, ICC and Dungeon bosses? Did Rocket Surgery ask you to use other heals than binding heal and Prayer of Healing?

Oh wait, you aren't in Rocket Surgery... oops. Another gkick?
Reply Quote
honestly haline not rly a fan of the guy but your post is a pretty #@%# move just saying "_"(plenty of people bad on this game and it's fine that way no need to make fun of them)

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Posted by Nillex
I can't figure out whats going on in this thread anymore. Wheres surg at I wanna laugh some more
Posted by Shimala
Last I checked: Making fun of Quinn's Progress and 25s being lol.

Quinn is pretty cool, how bout I make fun of you! Gimme your lunch money nerd.
Come at me, bro.

By the time I'm through with you, you gonna need more than just my lunch money!
Edited by Shimala on 6/22/2011 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
06/18/2011 10:27 AMPosted by Finx

Lol who's raging? You're a pretty bad trolololol yourself there. You see you might have been gladiator but I've fought you... pretty sad actually, and as a person you're also pretty sad. You can be the best player in the world r1 gladiator every season on every class available that season ( so yeah im not including dks before s5 trolls) But if you're not even close to being a decent person you're still a bad player because you lack qualitys like good sportsmanship. sry to say
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Alright I'm lost, what's even happening in here anymore. Why has this thread become a bunch of pvpers angry at each other?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Who from RD is in Rocket Surgery?

(This is Stormkrow btw)

hi stormkrow
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Edited by Surggeon on 7/8/2011 3:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]