[A] <Spartans> recruiting for DS 4/8

85 Human Warlock
<Spartans> is a guild that has been around since the Icecrown server went live. Over the years we have pushed to kill the end bosses of every raid tier and while sometimes we weren't successful, we sure had fun. We went from a 25man guild to a casual 10man guild. We are currently working on Dragon Soul, and in need of a consistent tank and consistent healers for our core group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Thursday 7:00PM - 10:00PM

We are looking for 3 of the following classes:

Priest - Holy/Disc
Paladin - Holy/Prot
Shaman - Resto
Druid - Resto/Feral tank
Warrior - Prot

Healers have a guaranteed raid spot.

Requirements

-iLvl 375 (gemmed and chanted appropriately)
-DBM and Omen installed
-Ventrilo (at least to listen to any voice communication)
-Highly prefer over 18+ and mature
-Make 80% of the raids

Send me in game mail from your main character and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest

Zanarkend
<Spartans>

Edit: spelling
Edited by Zanarkend on 1/5/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Spartans> is a great guild, and I was involved in it's progression for around 5 years. In fact, most of my toons still call Spartans home. My schedule no longer permits me to participate in the raids, and at the moment I'm mostly playing around with my DK on horde side.

This is a level 25 guild, with several perks including but not limited to Have Group Will Travel (group summon), Mass Resurrection (any class can group res), Mr. Popularity (10% bonus rep) and much much more. For a complete listing see the armory's guild page.

If you are looking for a guild with some perks, that promotes fun and humor while also providing encouragement and support as you progress through raiding encounters and achievements, you need not look any further.

"When the game is over, king and pawn go into the same box" - Cortana's first words
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
"I wanna see that sexy body go BUMP BUMP BUMP..."
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Well if you wouldnt mind armorying me (if that is a term) :P and give me some feedback as to if youd like me in your guild would love some criticism as long as its constructive and not spiteful thanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
oh i also have a resto shammy im hoping to bring back to ally and back to icecrown here is an armory link but if you want to see his resto gear go to wow-heroes.com and type the info in and click his resto spec http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/totemtoker/simple but his resto gear is a lot better 95k mana unbuffed i beleive
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sorry about the sudden disappearance (again) Fman. Life has been a bit fast paced for me recently and I canceled my account to prevent it from renewing next month in preparation for basic training.

If you need me at any time after november then I'll gladly renew my account to get back into raiding with you. Too much going on right now though to have time to raid.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Well much respect to you sir /salute i have high respect for all soilders of america :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
:) Thanks much. I'm proud to be serving soon with the men and women that I have had such a deep respect for my entire life.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bumping to the top.

Need more for Firelands Progression.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Aww man, I would go for Firelands stuff but I dont want to raid with you guys for less than a month and take tank gear from tanks that will be staying with you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
By all means, take it! It's not like only 1 piece of loot drops and is deleted from the game. Other tanks will have their chance also. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Meh, subscription ends on the 4th.
Also not geared at all for doing Firelands content.
Edited by Disturbèd on 7/1/2011 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bumping to the top.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Need a few more dps for core spots and maybe a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well I'd love to be a core healer or dps if it's required the ONLY thing my dps set is missing it dps shoulders. But if I was to join I'm part of a package and have a tank friend who doesn't mind not raiding. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump and HI DAE!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bumping for visibility.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Need a healer for Group 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]