[H] Bad Wolf (8/8HM) 10M

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Now Recruiting
Bad Wolf is no longer recruiting for Mists of Pandaria progression; however, exceptional applicants will always be considered.

Who are we?
We are a group of students, professionals and parents who don’t have much time for raiding, but still have a desire to push for progression. We only accept mature, aged eighteen plus players to fill out our 10M roster. We are also a group of longtime raiders - several of our guild members having US top 150 experience.

What have we done so far?
Bad Wolf came together at the beginning of Cataclysm and ended the expansion as the #1 progression 10 man on Detheroc - all on the shortest progression raid schedule on server.

When do we raid?
Tuesday 7-10PM (cst)
Wednesday 7-9:30PM (cst)
Thursday 7-9:30PM (cst)

You read it right; that’s just eight total hours over three nights a week.

What are we like?
We like to keep things light in guild chat – there is a lot of joking around and occasionally crude humor – but racism or bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated. This is not your typical progression guild dominated by a fifteen-year-old and his cabal of teenage lapdogs, but if you are looking for that kind of environment there is at least one other guild on this server alone to choose from. On the other hand, if you want to have fun and top true hardmode progression on Detheroc - without spending five or six days a week raiding with children - come check us out.

Where can you find us?
You can find more information about us, as well as fill out an application at www.badwolfguild.net
Edited by Espe on 9/18/2012 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Cheez-its
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Mr. T was fired from the Psychic Friends Network for always predicting pain.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Mr. T cannot be killed by conventional means. The only known method to destroy him is prolonged exposure to jibba-jabba.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump....... Bump....... wait what do i get out of this?

Bump >.<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bump....... Bump....... wait what do i get out of this?

Bump >.<

A staff.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
My staff
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
OH MAI LEWRD.. BUMP!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS?!?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
On the A-team, Face , Haniabal, and Murdoch were all masters of disguise. Mr T didn’t have to wear a disguise. The bad guys didn’t recognize him out of fear.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
"It's a fez, I wear a fez now."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
06/14/2011 07:10 AMPosted by Amypond
"It's a fez, I wear a fez now."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Want to change the title now, 3/13 is misleading!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Mr. T invented fools. Realizing the magnitude of his folly, he then created Pity.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
lol random bump <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for a heals and tank!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Not bad for a newer guild with the shortest progression raid schedule on server, by far.

More to come :)
Edited by Tase on 7/28/2011 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]