Question about pvp

85 Blood Elf Paladin
How is this Realm Pvp Wise lookn to Xfer Here are there any pvp guilds out there?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Come here, we are the best server, or at least the 3rd best for PVP.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/22/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Jelly
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
For arena.. we have about 3 teams sitting on 2200 that got carried by an xfer glad mage that.. then again xfered.. and a bunch of teams that are inactive, with VERY few people remaining who can get 2200+. For Rated BGs we have maybe 1 or 2 solid groups/guilds that can say theyre successful and some pug groups that lose more than win, could always play for fun cuz theres nothing wrong with that. But.. if ur good and serious about xfering.. unless u know ppl on skywall that pvp, there really is no point in coming here, its dead. If ur not good, welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I dunno it seems like you guys end up getting ganked more often than not x.x
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm here. More than enough reason to xfer. Except... I'm alliance and am busy. D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Some spriest and hunter tryed to gank me when I faked afk, priest died, hunter ran. Not sure if theyre in the Oongo Clique or not =]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
05/23/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Lymbyc
I'm here. More than enough reason to xfer. Except... I'm alliance and am busy. D:

And you duck out to make pancakes...I hate you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
You expect me to answer someone named xatheist?

1) Showing your religion (or lack thereof) as a character name only exposes your insecurities (huge character flaw that no PvP guild would want).

2) Atheism doesn't exist

Elaboration:

a)

Atheism requires the proof of no god
No proof of no god doesn't exist
-------------------------------------------
Atheism doesn't exist

b)

Religion -----faith---> God (the bridge is faith)
Atheism -----non faith---> no God ??

letter a) inductively reveals the nonexistence of atheism because b) shows that it is self paradoxical.

Rename yourself Xagnostic and then we'll talk, because right now you're not making any sense.

A pretty dumb response for a pretty dumb name, seems logical
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

1) Showing your religion (or lack thereof) as a character name only exposes your insecurities (huge character flaw that no PvP guild would want).

2) Atheism doesn't exist

Elaboration:

a)

Atheism doesn't exist

b)

letter a) inductively reveals the nonexistence of atheism because b) shows that it is self paradoxical.

Rename yourself Xagnostic and then we'll talk, because right now you're not making any sense.

Whoah. Being unemployed does weird things to people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

2) Atheism doesn't exist

Elaboration:

a)

Atheism doesn't exist

b)

Atheism requires just as much proof as religion does. Prove that God does exist and there will be no more atheists.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I have yet to be ganked by horde outside SW, you guys should put bounty on me, it goes up everytime I gank one of the failed attempts to end my life.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
oh ya u did get me actually afk, my afk logged me, and when I logged in I was at a GY in stormwind that I didnt know existed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]