LOOKING FOR GUILD THAT SUITS THESE PURPOSES

85 Human Warrior
I'm looking for a guild that has the following or close
Firstly i am Responsable and honest. never would ninja from GB and always willing to help if i can .
* Is lvl 20 +
* Raids cata at all at either/or both of the following times

* 10pm - 1am Weekdays
* Anytime between Midday - 1am Weekends

I'v Had level 85 on my old realm " Saurfang " i do have abit of cata raid experience
like BH,TOTFW,BOT Normal. i know tactics for most bosses their.

I'm looking to raid abit But not heavily unless i find a heavy raid guild. If you have a guild that roughly suits the raid times or in a way that we can work something out. Please post below and/or ask question about stuff ud like to know. or you could talk to me ingame

The combination for my á is ( Hold Alt and press 0,2,2,5 on numberpad to the right on keyboard ) Thanks! XDD
Edited by Kármá on 5/19/2011 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Saurfang is horrible.

I was too good for Saurfang, but everyone hated me.

Outplayed was just too good for them.

Shadowsong is no better.

Look elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
zepp's raiders is a casual weekend raiding guild , preparing for fl if interested hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Firstly i am Responsable and honest. never would ninja from GB and always willing to help if i can .

I like how you have to specify you totally will not ninja stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Our guild is only lv 14, but we raid 1/7H (probably gettin HDomo down next week, got 3% last time) in our main group (tues-wed @ 9p~12a server) and 7/7 in our alt group (looking into starting hardmodes there, too)(sun @9p~12a server). Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of room for progression since we like to keep our raid times short and sweet and kill Rag within an hour on the second raid day if possible.

Don't think we're in need of anyone for our FL raid at this time, but we do run 359 raids sometimes for our lesser geared alts. I don't suppose you want to faction switch though, but if ever you happen to do so, keep ours in mind

edit:: And about ninja guild bank… honestly I think I'd pay someone to ninja ours right now srsly. lol. It's so full of stuff.
Edited by Natu on 11/14/2011 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]