[H] Selling Timed ZA Runs/Amani Battle Bear

85 Blood Elf Paladin
We will try to be doing 3-5 runs a day for the next few weeks. Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays will be limited because of raid times. We have a solid method and have never gone a run without making the timer. Any Class/Spec/Skill level is accepted, although it's recommended that you have a 346 item level so that you are able to use the "teleport into instance" feature. Right now the asking price is 10k per bear, that may go up or down depending on the day/demand. On average we'll be running 3-5 times a day and the highest offers will almost always take priority in line for that day.

Some things you need to know:
- If you are already saved to Zul Aman for the day, you will not be able to get the mount.
- You will need to pay upfront, before we run the instance for you. You are encouraged to be in vent with us (but not required) to know how exactly how it works and what to do.
- If for some reason we don't make the timer, you will get your gold back.

If interested post here or contact Deev , Airhorden or Chittonya in game.

inb4 "i got that n a pug on my alt"
Edited by Deev on 5/19/2011 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i got that in a pu... o wait nvm

10k is a good price imo
Edited by Hehehehehehe on 5/19/2011 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Edited by Scynnd on 5/28/2011 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, won't be doing any runs today or tomorrow, starting back up on Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'll be around around 1300 est time to start the bear runs again. Feel free to send in-game mails to myself or deev and we will add you to the list.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
10k/4 ppl = 2.5k for about 30mins
thats 5k gold/hour, gold farmers wet dream
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10k for a mount is nothing these days. I sold the original bears for more than that amount and gold is much easier to make now than it was then. Plus it's for 5 people's time not 4.
Edited by Chittonya on 5/22/2011 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
why would I want that crappy bear on my lock when I have Amani War Bear, unless ofc you want to carry my terribad pally that I shouldve gotten the amani war bear on but didnt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good to know, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
why would I want that crappy bear on my lock when I have Amani War Bear, unless ofc you want to carry my terribad pally that I shouldve gotten the amani war bear on but didnt

Hey Kage :)

<3
Reply Quote
just bought my bear from these guys. Great run and quick.
Thanks again guys
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
When u get hard up, ill buy one, but nore for 10k :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump for legit and easy run
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Looking for new tank to do bear runs with.

We still sell 1-2 a night without any trouble. Please send me an in game tell or mail with your experience.

With our dps we tend to be ready to pull lynx with about 9-10 minutes left. So please feel comfortable with the pulls and your threat abilities.

P.S. Deev you still suck for server transferring. idc if they're a top 50 us guild.
Edited by Chittonya on 6/6/2011 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
deev is back on the server. so bump for runs starting again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]