Where Has Leo Gone :).

(Locked)

1 Human Paladin

Hey Folks Leo Here :), I just wanted to apoligize to those in my former guild, about
disbanding my guild, I feel wow hasent been the same since cata and thus
got tired of it. so I moved on to rift, :) enjoying it very much :) and when
I left I was sure to leave the gate open so you guys can come on over :D
but do plan on me waiting on the other side to gank you and spam emotes :)
I will miss the people of our great server. Ally and horde, And I hope to run into you guys
Rift is actually quite fun.. as I've noticed about wow many other
populations on other servers are dwindling , and the game is slowly meeting its
end. As I move on to greener pastures :) I hope to see many of you guys topside

-Leo

<Leoneriasdk> :) will keep that name for rift
100 Tauren Druid
Aww, hate to see you go, even though we were pretty much mortal enemies.
But I can agree that WoW now just doesn't have the same charm it used to. Blizz killing world pvp really upset me, as I know it did to you and many others, but I can't really bear to move on just yet.

We had some good times back in the day, but I wish you the best of luck in rift, and may you farm many -whatever the opposite faction is- tears. =P
90 Night Elf Hunter
Leo I want you to know I have been upset with you since you left. Not even telling me you were leaving. And why havent you responded to my email. Sigh...Where's the Love Leo!? Zomg! LOL
Ok i understand cause WOW does get boring sometimes. I have 11k achieve points to prove it. lol I hope you do like Rift, but its not WOW! I do miss ya! <<<3333
Take care
100 Dwarf Hunter
when will i ever see my trade trollin buddy again :(

/cry
I am really going to miss owning you in Goldshire along with my buddy maximum the h pally or on my alt Dotz but I play rift too so maybe we will run into each other :P
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]