[A]Draconic Savant 8/8H T13 (1/8H 25M)

85 Worgen Death Knight
www.draconicsavant.net

About Us
Draconic Savant is a long-standing successful and active raiding guild on Bloodscalp, formed back in April '06, currently looking to expand our ranks. We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of individuals from across the USA, Canada, and Australia. Ages range from 18 to mid-30s, so regardless of your background or views there's a good chance you'll find someone to relate to within Draconic Savant.

I've been leading the guild since its creation with a strong leadership team backing me to push through anything the game (or life!) throws at us. This isn't a guild that will be gone tomorrow and one that plans on moving to a new game together when WoW finally dies. We're a "semi-hardcore" guild, our primary focus is and has always been in putting together a group of individuals that truly enjoy playing the game together. We're progression focused, but there's more to the game than purple pixels.

We run a Loot Council system that's tracked publicly (along with attendance on our repurposed DKP site) with the goal of a fair, yet progression-oriented, distribution of loot.

Our current progression is 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 25M, 8/8(!) Heroic Dragon Soul 10M

The Schedule
Official raids are run 3 nights a week - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:30pm to 9:30pm MST (that's 7:30pm to 11:30pm EST if you're an east coaster like myself!). Off nights are generally filled with group PVP, alt raiding, or some good ol' 5-man obliteration.

While our core focus is 25man raiding, we will occasionally put together a 10man group to keep up with progression if we run into a particularly bad week of RL intervention or to finish out any content that may have been missed during the regular schedule. With the current system of Heroic lockouts, 25man progression always takes precedence barring extreme circumstances.

Recruitment Openings
We run with a tight group: None of the positions below are 'bench' slots, any applicants should expect to raid on a regular basis. We're looking for individuals with high attendance that truly want to integrate themselves into the guild. It's also worth noting that exceptional applicants of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply even if there isn't an opening currently listed.

DPS
1 Mage
1 Warlock
1 Hunter
1 Ret Paladin
1 Shadow Priest

Healers
1 Shaman
1 Priest
1 Druid

Tanks
Closed at this time.

All interested applicants should head to our website (once again that's www.draconicsavant.net) and fill out the supplied application on the forums. Lastly, as always, if you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact any of our leadership staff with questions. You can get in touch with the following:

Guild Master: Nahelia (Death Knight) - Nahela on our forums
Officer: Aximand (Warrior) - Aximand on our forums
Officer: Biasucci (Mage) - Biasucci on our forums
Recruitment Lead: Rubine (Priest) - Rubine on our forums

If you're unable to get in touch with one of us for any bizarre reason, any DS guildie of Member rank or above should be able to answer your question or point you in the right direction.

Hope to see you in-game!
Edited by Nahelia on 5/9/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
New kill: Heroic Valiona & Theralion down!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
P.S. Needs more warlock-things
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
05/19/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Aximand

Trying to replace me!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
cy@ high school.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Now that I'm able to post:

05/19/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Aximand

After a looooooooooong stay in DS (as in, founding member), Verdammung is leaving the game to further pursue some RL goals. Big, and weird, shoes to fill, but I'm now interested in recruiting another Warlock to fill in the gap when he's gone.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
More lockz, more healy droodz, more healy shamzorz! Lets go!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Also, we need another hunter.

P.S. I have Tums.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
WTB more healers before my Shaman out-progresses my DK

EDIT: TOO LATE
Edited by Nahelia on 5/25/2011 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
up!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
If you're looking for me I'm with the girls on the dance floor.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Sometimes you're weird.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I'm going to rub butter all over myself.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
05/27/2011 10:09 PMPosted by Migraines
I'm going to rub butter all over myself.

That's hot.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
hi!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bump for an attempt to quell the rumor that other Resto Druids don't exist.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
In case you were wondering, you can in fact kill H-Conclave even if one of your DPS gets lost for the entire burn phase.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Other Resto Druids don't exist, it's true.

Also, Conclave totally died to my Wrath spamming.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Now is the time to join, Naha needs more slaves to boss around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]