[A]The Blades of Greymane, Best Gilneans!

(Locked)

IC
The northern lands of Azeroth once housed the greatest cities of Humanity in the world. Lordaeron, the most stalwart bastion of Humanity during the second war, has fallen. Stromgarde, The once great military nation, origin of some of the finest warriors of history, is on the verge of collapse.

Despite all of the turmoil, Gilneas remains a final defiant stand against the Forsaken war machine. Though we may have walled off from the world in the past twenty years, fate has rejoined our people again, to stand against this new Horde, and to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

We stand a united kingdom, many of us afflicted to these new bestial forms. However, we will use these to our advantage. Where fire and steel fail, tooth and claw shall rise to reinforce them.

Our absence has not ushered in weakness. We've lost many great heroes, and many more will be lost if we do not act.

A speech by one of these heroes still rings true.

We will fight them in the fields until the last trench collapses and the last cannon is silenced.

We will fight them on the streets until the last shot is fired, and when there is no more ammunition, we'll crush their skulls with the stones that pave our city.

We will fight them in the alleys until our knuckles are skinned and bloodied, and our rapiers lay on the ground, shattered.

And if we find ourselves surrounded and disarmed, wounded and without hope; we will lift our heads in defiance and spit in their faces. But we will never surrender!

The Blades of Greymane have risen up once again, This reborn order shall avenge those lost to the Horde war machine, We will show them the hell they brought upon themselves the day they set foot in our land.

The call goes out now to all those willing and able to serve under the banner of Gilneas. No matter what race or origin, Gilnean, Dwarf, Draenei any walk of life, the call goes out for your aid, to join The Blades and stand against these foes.

If Gilneas falls, It won't be long until the Horde set their sight on the south. We will not falter, We will not surrender. We will be victorious.

For Gilneas and the Alliance!
Edited by Berenal on 12/16/2012 3:34 PM PST
    OOC

The Blades of Greymane (G-lvl 25) is a Heavy Military RP Guild of Gilnean origin. As such, our IC roots stem from a Military regiment of the same name, most of which fell during the invasion of Gilneas by the Forsaken. We seek to represent Gilneas as a unified group in the Alliance forces, Similarly to Stormwind's 7th legion.

Our OOC environment is maintained as a friendly and fun loving (Sometimes silly.) one which helps build the bonds that tie our guild mates together. (Guild Chat is maintained as an OOC chat.)

ICly, we maintain a mature and still enjoyable RP environment.

Expectations

We expect from our members the following:

-Maturity.
-Moderate Grasp of the concept of RP (We do take some beginner RPers however.)
-Activity. (If you join then never show up again for about a month or two without telling anyone you're going away or something, Don't expect to be in guild still.)
-The ability to take a joke when given.
-No Drama allowed. (We have a zero tolerance policy on drama, The occasional disagreements occur, But when it starts to get racial/Sexist expect a demotion or G-kick.)
-Respect for not only officers but fellow members of all ranks both IC and OOC. While storywise we know some folks might not get along, Don't carry this into OOC. Keep IC to IC and OOC to OOC.

Character Requirements:
Race Requirement:
Given the current state of affairs in Gilneas, the Blades have opened up to allow non-Gilneans into the ranks. Akin to a Gilnean 7th Legion, anyone who wishes to volunteer can join up. As such, there is NO race requirement. The Guild's roots will always be in Gilneas, but with the changing times, all are welcome.

Level Requirement:
Level 15 required. Death knights are a level 65 requirement. I rarely make exceptions.

Things to note:
-We are -NOT- associated with the "Random Gilneas RPers".
-We DO offer non-combat roles.
-We have cookies.

Guild Status:

The Blades have been around since the start of Cataclysm and some of you may have seen us around. We were one of the first Gilnean military guilds to form, and one of the few that seem to still be running.

We are not a pack guild.

We're a very active guild and enjoy what we do. One of the things we've constantly been complimented on is our members and their friendliness!

You can find our guild website at
http://the-blades-of-greymane.wowstead.com/forums

There you can find information about our internal affairs and other things about the guild. Additionally, You can apply on the website and I will invite you upon completion of the application successfully once I can get in contact with you.

Please feel free to drop me a whisper in game (I'm almost always online) or leave a request in our guild request tab.

A few OOC questions will be asked in game before you're invited as our recruitment process.

Events

Guild events are often held Tuesdays and Fridays every week, with Guild meetings every Sunday. These events can range from RP gatherings, to Training events, to straight forward attacking and stealth missions.

Occasionally special events may be planned which may cause an event to be delayed or removed in order to accommodate that event's planning. Event days used to be 5 events every other week, but we're attempting a new system to see how it works for people's real life schedules.

In order to Rank up in the guild, Event attendance is one of the factors required. While not the only one, the person who shows up to more events and maintains a friendly attitude will rank up faster than the one who makes himself scarce in the guild. We go by a point based system, Points are gained if events are attended, and negative points are gained if no events are attended unless a reason is given as to why.

We also now have a Facebook page..One of my officers felt it was a good idea, so may as well!
http://www.facebook.com/TheBladesOfGreymane
Edited by Berenal on 10/17/2012 11:48 AM PDT
70 Worgen Death Knight
I was seriously waiting for someone to make a thread about this guild. :P

Bumpage.

Ok maybe I wasn't waiting. >.>
Edited by Tronei on 5/22/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Dark Iron Bump!

Also. I think I saw a few of yer mages running around IF earlier naked.

Made my day xD, laughed for ten minutes straight.
Everyone around, should join this guild. This guild has a great majority of quality roleplayers. Join them if your looking for a good Worgen / Gilneas Rp guild!
Dark Iron Bump!

Also. I think I saw a few of yer mages running around IF earlier naked.

Made my day xD, laughed for ten minutes straight.

Don't think that was ours XD. We're rather lacking in the mage department >.>..

Bump for bumpage. And TY to those who posted =D
Edited by Berenal on 5/23/2011 1:47 PM PDT
Nyeh. I want to join.
Drop me a line in game then. =P
Bumpiliciousness
70 Worgen Death Knight
Bump from Avatar Tronei here.
Heh. Bump of the day.
70 Worgen Death Knight
HERE HAVE SOME BUMPS.
Bumpage of the day.
85 Worgen Priest
/chest bump
70 Worgen Death Knight
05/27/2011 03:18 PMPosted by Fenrer
/chest bump

No.

/Fist bump.
Bumpage.
70 Worgen Death Knight
05/27/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Sevelic
oh god a death knight kill it

/pokes Sevelic.

/Bump.
40 Human Paladin
Pally bump :D
70 Worgen Death Knight
To the first page with you!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]