The best RP-PVP server for RP?

85 Gnome Death Knight
I really want to roll an alt on one of the 6 RP-PVP servers, but I want to focus on RP with WPVP on the side. Which one of the 6 do you think is best for me?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Echoing the many threads we've had from transfers lately (we're always glad to have new faces!) this is hands down, no doubt, absolutely the best place for RP with a side of WPVP. Active scene for both, multi-guild alliances and campaigns on both sides run cooperatively, regular large scale battles between RPPVP guilds with extensive back stories and good people. Spontaneous world PVP is often happening and often escalates; just ping a town and watch your world defense window at all times.

Find yourself a guild or browse their websites through the "About VeCo" thread at the top, and check out

Don't bother with trade chat, go right to the source and find yourself a place.
Edited by Chyra on 5/17/2011 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)