[H] <Eight> Resolved

90 Orc Hunter

I've talked to Eight's guild leader/officers and the matter was resolved both honorably and maturely. Thanks goes to Aarie, Segen, Drakdule and Saraboala. Cheers Eight!
Edited by Irgun on 5/20/2011 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
LOL. There's a reason why nobody wants Eight trash in their heroics.

Last time I checked, Ravillis *IS* eight.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I would have done exactly what you did Irgun
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
As the GM of Eight, these raiders were demoted and put on raid suspension. In no way, shape, or form do we promote messing with peoples gear or ninjaing at all. I did not ask Irgun to take this post down because these people were extremely wrong in what they did, and i do not agree. I apologize on behalf of Eight and the officers here, and you can bet these raiders will not have a pleasant month. Once again, sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
An apology has been sent to Irgun, and the people involved were punished, (A few kicks later) Please do not allow this to to reflect poorly on our guild as a whole, as a few apples can ruin the bunch, and people who try to be funny and just end up hurting people's feelings or taking the loot they worked for and destroying it for no good reason.

-Segen-
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I've been grouped for heroics with quite a few people from Eight and I've never seen any of them ninja anything. They're usually decent people from my experience.
Reply Quote
All lies...they ninja'd my virginity!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]