Nightstalkers Achievement Raids

90 Draenei Shaman
I'm sure it's happened to us all at some point in time. We work hard for an achievement in a raid then suddenly the next shiny raid comes out and the achievement you have been working on is left behind.

Or your guild just wasn't raiding when that achievement was one you wanted to get, looking back now from level 85 it should be easy to get but you just don't have the time.

Well look no further for I am going to put together some groups for old content runs for achievements and other goals of just having some fun in the raids of old we love.

First run will be Ulduar, 10 or 25 depending on the number of people, the intent here is to go for an Algalon kill, the more 85's we get the better chance we have.

Feel free to whisper me in game if you want in or, if you don't see me online, just ask any of the Nightstalkers if I am on an alt, I have a lot of them >.>

You can also just reply here and I'll add you to the calendar invite which will be set up later this evening when I get home from work.

Raid is scheduled for next coming Friday, the 27th. Start time is tentative and will be finalized closer to raid date.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Kayl

“Let events take their own course, for I need no fantasies to belittle the great treasures I already posses.”
Edited by Kayl on 5/17/2011 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I want in
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
But you is blood elf, we can't raid with you the wolf god said so.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Maybe if you leave the back entrance unlocked, and leave a stack of Blizzard Store latex Orc masks for us, we can sneak in and join.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]