Can't find one of my boa's

85 Draenei Shaman
Pretty sure I'm not going crazy I bought the Repurposed lava dredger ages ago and I can't seem to find it on any of my toons. Is there a faster way then waiting a week for a ticket to get answered
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You will have to wait on your ticket, the only people who can do stuff in game like that are the in game GMs, only accessible via the ticket system.

The ticket should not take a week.. ticket times are less than a day normaly, and that can be including restore, but could be longer, but rarely a week anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Well, the only thing I can think of is that the addon Bagnon might let you search through all of your characters' bags, or maybe try using a different addon that helps you keep track of alts to help you see where it is. However, this will only help if you still have it somewhere. Other than that, I guess you'll have to wait for the GMs to look into it for you. :(
Edited by Haltok on 5/18/2011 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Altoholic is a great add-on as well to search your alts banks/bags as well.

Good Luck
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
ughh... Thank guys guess it would just be faster to farm the points and buy it then wait.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Addon worked I had so many weapons it wasn't showing up on the list when I hit alt. You gets an internet cookie for today.

Altoholic is a great add-on as well to search your alts banks/bags as well.

Good Luck
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Heya Kiri,
05/18/2011 11:55 AMPosted by Kiri
Pretty sure I'm not going crazy I bought the Repurposed lava dredger ages ago and I can't seem to find it on any of my toons. Is there a faster way then waiting a week for a ticket to get answered
I see that there is a Repurposed Lava Dredger in a red pouch, on character Disambiguate on Mannoroth. Could this be the one you are looking for?
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
(refrains from making a joke about escaped snakes)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]