Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Feng dead!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Trying to put together a group 4 now. Needs are listed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
As Lien mentioned I'm starting up a group 4 for the guild, this will be a brand new raid group for the guild which is why there is no current progression number and we will begin as soon as all the spots are filled. The current members are new to Rofl but all of us have years of raiding experience and extensive knowledge of our classes and roles. Feel free to contact me or Eletris if I'm not around for any other questions you may have including current raid comp. Anyone interested should be raid ready before they enter the group including proper gems, reforging, and chants for your role/class as well as knowledge (video watching) of at least the first 4 fights starting out. I want to keep a fun, laid back environment because that's what were here for to have a good time while getting loot and experiencing all the current content, but the progression itself will be taken very seriously so everyone will be expected to perform to the maximum allowed by their current gear in order to keep a permanent spot. I'm looking forward to hearing from people and the sooner we get our roles filled, the sooner we can start downing bosses and gettin lootz :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have the hiccups
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
bump for Heart of Fear progression
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Late but- Grats 2/6h Mosh and 2/6 reg HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/01/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Vafaknight
Late but- Grats 2/6h Mosh and 2/6 reg HoF.

We actually killed Garalon last night! But thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
eh I'm not good at looking into things, grats qts
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Reporting in from the frontlines of Hurricane Sandy. Grats guize for dat progression! I will be back soon.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Wind Lord downed tonight as well!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have returned..at a family member's house until further notice! I finally get to experience Heart of Fear.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bump for groups 1,2,4 progression!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
gratz to group 2 for clearing mogu'shan vaults regular! and group 3.5 for killing spirit kings.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
H gara'jal down!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]