(H) The Roflmuffin Power (12/16H) LF dps/heal

85 Goblin Death Knight
Teeheeheehee

/Rainbow Swag
Edited by Cathuulord on 11/8/2011 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
4 Gnome Rogue
As Cath said if you think your dps is good reroll an go to runescape kid. Or are you just failing at game mechanics? LMFAOOO. wait wut i gotta stop im acting more your age here,you mald ? ujelly? you raging ? ahh yes must be because your a kid GG you been trolledlolol.As for this server being so bad why not leave? But i see others badgering others about some of us leaving.seriously guys ? LMFAOO ^ Cath
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Omg attack of the !@#$ty 10 man guilds.

You mad cause I'm stylin on your old guild Mr. Gødcømplex, good think you got rid of them alt codes breh, also, me, jealous? Teehee, you're silly, I'm number 1 not jealous USA.

Need a hug though?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/12/2011 12:57 AMPosted by Cathuulord
good think

thing*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I giggled when I read that, thanks for making my otherwise pretty !@#$ty night not as bad, migraines make me a sad panda :(:(:(

Also better than me, teehee.

It's cute how you say you don't care but you're more butt frustrated than anyone in this guild, and you haven't downed Rag either so I'm not sure where you're going with that one.

PS, Me>You, sorry the truth hurts.

PPS, Deathtankk is a horrible name and your toon isn't cute at all.
Edited by Cathuulord on 11/15/2011 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
PS, Me<You, sorry the truth hurts.

DERP
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
PS, Me<You, sorry the truth hurts.

DERP

Photoshopped
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
11/15/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Cathuulord
PS, Me>You, sorry the truth hurts.
Sorry.. but I find this funny, not trying to pick a fight.. but hows it feel to have never ranked as main spec in Firelands? Get out of our thread.

SORRY AGAIN -- IN 25 MAN.
Edited by Whimlo on 11/16/2011 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Considering I just started raiding again 7 weeks ago I'm okay with this, compared to your 20 weeks of !@#$ raiding, continue being butt frustrated though, it's quite cute, also, main spec? Does that mean my Unholy rank is still there from when I was raiding for the first time, wow I'm impressed even more in myself.

It's also kinda funny how you nor that butt hurt holy pally have any rankings on any heroic fight at all, teehee.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
11/16/2011 08:13 AMPosted by Cathuulord
Unholy
... if you have Unholy rankings and zero Frost rankings, what does this tell us?

Either nobody plays Unholy or you are bad at frost compared to most.

I'd also like you to take a look at the statistics of 10 vs 25 man (meaning, how many people play 25 mans these days), I'm sure its extremely difficult to rank in a 25 man aspect.

Also,

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/110623/rankings/players/

Godcomplex, as you found out earlier.. is Deathtankk the "butt hurt holy pally".. and still holds rankings to this day under The Roflmuffin Power.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Dat heroic VT log, impressive, jk,

also I said butt frustrated,

get it right plz.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
grats on heroic server first rag guys gj
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
thanks pops!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
gratz on 10man heroic rag
Reply Quote
Bump for Resistance Aura
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for Resistance Aura x 2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]