Has the server always been like this?

58 Blood Elf Paladin
Ive been from server to server,a nd ive noticed this server has an exceptionally large amount of rude and troll people, no one willing to help or answer an honest question, instead taking every single chance there is to flame, alot that i've been too arent nearly as bad.. has Anub'arak Always been like this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yep. This server has a large proportion of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging trolls. Kind & helpful people do exist, you're just less likely to encounter them in trade. Internet anonymity is a strange beast.
Reply Quote
17 Troll Hunter
HEY! Don't be hatin' da trolls, mon!

But srsly, this server doesn't have a lot of rude people/trolls, we just don't have a lot of people PERIOD, so said persons are that much more obnoxious.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Meh go allie we are cool.
Reply Quote
4 Orc Shaman
05/20/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Ariesmet
This server tends to attract attention seekers and drama queens. For what reason remains to be seen.

Like you, for example. Where's a thread about trolls/Anub's worthlessness/shitty server/etc. without you on it?

You're a joke. Quit acting like $25 is a lot of money and leave.
Reply Quote
4 Orc Shaman
Hey Aguta, it wouldn't be this toon. I actually have some Alliance toons on another server. I would be bringing one of them here (frost mage).

05/20/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Ariesmet
Just waiting for them to make this server pve so I get free xfers off.

Joke.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In all fairness he did just make you look pretty silly.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
LAZ BACK ON THE FORUMS?!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/22/2011 03:23 PMPosted by Ariesmet
In all fairness he did just make you look pretty silly

Doesn't change the fact he's a fat mad little kid who digs up old posts. And hides behind a level 1 forum alt.

You've obviously haven't been on this server long enough if you don't know who Virtz is. "RD4LYFE"
Reply Quote
16 Troll Shaman
"RD4LYFE"

"RDY4LYFE"
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's amazing how the person who created this thread asked, if the realm is always like this, and we proved it to him......

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I've been here since Burning Crusade when I started playing, so well over 3 years - but I really don't pay attention to nor care about other players I don't associate with on a regular basis.

The only ones I care about are the friends and guildies I have met throughout the years of playing this game. They are the ones that matter, they are the ones I play the game with, they are the ones who are there to chat and goof around - not you and this virtz I have never heard of.

So, you're right. I don't have any idea who that is and I also don't care. Why should I? Because of something he's accomplished in a video game? Kid, give me a break. Maybe someday when you grow up and move out of mommy's house , you'll realize there's more to life than doing something in a virtual world. Maybe you're the one who needs to be "RDY4LYFE".

HE GOT IT COTTON!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Doesn't change the fact he's a fat mad little kid who digs up old posts. And hides behind a level 1 forum alt.

Haha, you're mad.

3 paragraphs - Self trolled?

I've been here since Burning Crusade when I started playing, so well over 3 years - but I really don't pay attention to nor care about other players I don't associate with on a regular basis.

The only ones I care about are the friends and guildies I have met throughout the years of playing this game. They are the ones that matter, they are the ones I play the game with, they are the ones who are there to chat and goof around - not you and this virtz I have never heard of.

So, you're right. I don't have any idea who that is and I also don't care. Why should I? Because of something he's accomplished in a video game? Kid, give me a break. Maybe someday when you grow up and move out of mommy's house , you'll realize there's more to life than doing something in a virtual world. Maybe you're the one who needs to be "RDY4LYFE".

Haha, you're mad.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]