Madexx

85 Goblin Hunter
does anyone know the recent tame of Madexx?
ive been looking for him for awhile now since he is the only rare pet left to tame

if anyone see's (any coulour idc) him or knows the latest tame would appreciate if u pst me in game or post about it please ty

Toons: keyaa and lightt
Edited by Keyaa on 5/20/2011 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Troll Rogue
I'll keep an eye out while i'm doing archeology down there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
thx shiz for trying to help
Tamed him a few days ago got the green one
Reply Quote
87 Troll Rogue
I'll keep looking for him anyway. Need to get him for my hunter. Hope he is in NPC_scan. Good to hear you tamed him.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I just tamed him today finally. Main reason he is so hard to tame is because hes in a high traffic area of Uldum. I seen him before on my other alts and people just killed him. Best way to tame him is to have NPC_scan on and just leave your hunter in that area of Uldum where he spawns and just log in every once in a while and fly around. I only got the brown one, haven't seen the other coloured ones yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If you're after Madexx for specific colours, try searching the daily hub in Hyjal, I heard there's a mob that looks just like him with his red/black/brown skin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Actually after the blue one personally http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Madexx_blue.jpg?c=1 as it is unique to the rare spawn. The brown one is just the same as the venomscale spitters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]