ATTENTION nz players!

85 Troll Priest
Are there any out there? am i the only one?? iv been playing on US servers for about 3 years and havent seen one =S so after 3 years iv grown really tired of following there scheduled times for raiding, 7st which is 2pm here who's home at 2pm in the day?? lol but of coarse it doesnt stop me from attending raids >_<
In my time playing wow iv heard rumours that theres a Nz community out here in the oceanic list, so if there is any out there hit me up im keen to xfer to place thats better suited to my schedule for a change, im into full progression raiding on my hpriest, i also got a 3.3k resil pally a 2.2k resil druid that i *!!!n slaughter with in pvp!

Looking forward to hearing from any NZ players!
Anyone thats not NZer GTFO!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Lol.
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Druid
heaps of nz'ers play, there is a lot of us on the oceanic servers, i'm on Jubei'thos and there is a lot of kiwis there, quite a few in my guild and past guilds i've been in... most raid at about 6.30ish server time ( so 8.30pm for us) till 10 or 11 server time depending on the guild of course and i think there is a few kiwi guilds as well who raid at times that are more convenient for them, maybe make a few toon's and check them out of check out the forums for each server you are looking at
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I know of 3 off the top of my head :
Blackrock (H) Intolerance
Khaz'goroth (A) Ka Pai
Khaz'goroth (A) Over raided

I remember Noctis Eris, but can't remeber which server they are on.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Theres 3 guilds on horde side of our server that I know of.

In Another Castle
Death Metal
iGuild

Majority of our members are from auckland and hamilton, with me and a 2 others from welly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I know of 3 off the top of my head :
Blackrock (H) Intolerance
Khaz'goroth (A) Ka Pai
Khaz'goroth (A) Over raided

I remember Noctis Eris, but can't remeber which server they are on.

Hai kimi.

Noctis Erus were on Barthilas horde side.
They merged with Cross in ICC and become Proxy.
Proxy had a few "issues" a few months ago tho and members left and formed Illusive.
Think there's also voracity alliance side on Barth

EDIT: Also Distortion on Caelstraz alliance
Edited by Razzghul on 6/4/2011 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Thanks Raz
still <3 my hordie hommies

Wouldn't life be whack if we were allowed cross-faction guilding...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There are several Kiwi guilds on Jubei'Thos and I also know of some on Barthilas as well - tons of kiwis out there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
What I wanna know is why most of the NZ friendly guilds are alliance :( Can't do the work home sleep 3.5 hours get up raid sleep work routine these days. WTB plane tickets for my guild to move to NZ lol.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
www.distort.guildomatic.com.

We are alliance on Ceal because that's where the majority of the player base is. when your reciting to NZ times you are very limited in the quantity and quality of numbers available to be successful.

Hence it seams more logical to be on the more populated faction.
Edited by Logbo on 6/10/2011 2:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
97 Draenei Mage
\o

Hailing from the 'tron

First Tech Support MVP too.

Mac Tech Support MVP (moonlights in other forums)
Here to Help :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hi, I live in the middle of nowhere. There are others around.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Theres 3 guilds on horde side of our server that I know of.

In Another Castle
Death Metal
iGuild

Majority of our members are from auckland and hamilton, with me and a 2 others from welly

unforsaken carnage has quite a few NZers in it aswell mainly pvp focused but we are guna start raiding soon :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
There are at least NZ 3 horde side on Dreadmaul starting between 7-8 NZ time

* edit for spelling
Edited by Evawood on 6/23/2011 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'm in oz not NZ but there are a heap of aussies/kiwis on Frostmourne US (Oceanic). I've seen NZ-only guilds advertising in trade chat and there are a bazillion aussie guilds (so raid times more reasonable than US guilds).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Yeeah kiwis FTW :D theres a few NZ guilds on barthilas Horde and alliance
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yea there is heaps of NZer guilds on Frostmourne (my experience is with Horde on FM)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
The same can probably be said for most if not all Oceanic servers, Nagrand included. :)
NZ'ers seem to infiltrate guilds everywhere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]