Looking for a Recruit-a-Friend partner

88 Draenei Shaman
Originally posted here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/707651-Looking-for-RAF-SOR-partner-Post-here!/page73

Looking to recruit someone,

Server: Elune-US (Horde or Alliance)
Times: Most weekends, Weekly (3pm EST - 9PM EST)

What I'll provide:
- Gold for training, mounts, bags, etc.
- A rather large knowledge of the game
- Vent server (If you'd like to use it, not required)

What you'll provide:
- Game key(s)
- Game time
- Time and focus to level up 1(+) character to 60 with me

If you're interested post a reply or PM/mail me in-game (Aestraanos, Snîffles (î - alt 140) or Khratopetra)
Edited by Aestraanos on 5/17/2011 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Recruit A Friend is now up to level 80 and is way more epic than it was before. Good luck finding some one. I recruited my wife 2 days ago after a long break and with 8 hours game time we are both level 45. :)
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Druid
ill do it!!!!
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Druid
ill make a new account
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ill do it..let me know Assinge...Im On tortheldrin so jus whisper me or reply on here
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah just made a new Orc - Lv 11 thinking of recruiting a friend so we can level up together. Anyone still interested?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
If you're still interested, I am indeed looking for a parter to level up with! I have main characters that will make the game much easier and faster!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]